Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Fastest way to farm alz nowadays

Fastest way to farm alz nowadays

Hi there, I just came back from a long break from Cabal, just before arcane trace went out. I used to farm alz by killing ogres in Lakeside, selling loots (slotted osm armors, etc), tickets, and minesta training capsules. Each osm armor part would have cost 70k alz and filling out 4 tabs of my inventory would go easily amount to 2m+ alz, in an hour's stay there. Not counting the tickets and training capsules I got.

Now, since the price of these armor parts have significantly gone down, I was just wondering how do people farm alz nowadays? Creating new characters? Dungeon raiding is always a viable way, but I'm getting tired of soloing dx dungeons, and IC1.

Please share your thoughts. I would greatly appreciate it. THanks!

Instead of npcing osm armor parts, break them. The force core piece and upgrade core piece are worth a lot after the craft update.

Other than that, keep doing what you've been doing. Grinding and selling the drops, and dungeons.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Instead of npcing osm armor parts, break them. The force core piece and upgrade core piece are worth a lot after the craft update.

Other than that, keep doing what you've been doing. Grinding and selling the drops, and dungeons.
    lets fight

Banned
    You mean I DON'T have to just sell vouchers?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    lets fight
    ohai
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    You mean I DON'T have to just sell vouchers?!?!
    snap

go dungeon if u can solo ic 1 just spam it .
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Thanks I just did 3 IC1 runs today, managed to get 20m loots on cores. Not much rares. I'm just getting tired of the old boring IC1 mobs and bosses >.<