Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cabal EU Event....WOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    What event with safes? We didn't have a single good safeguard event. Our cash shop prices for them are way higher than yours, and you also had an event where safeguards dropped like nothing, which we never got.
    exactly my point...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Trainee
    What event with safes? We didn't have a single good safeguard event. Our cash shop prices for them are way higher than yours, and you also had an event where safeguards dropped like nothing, which we never got.
    i wouldnt mind if our sg prices were 2 times of urs. t*rks will buy it anyway...
    beside, most of the community didnt enjoyed our "free sg" event bcoz 5-10 ppl, who were already OP geared, bm3-pk'ed every1 on sight. lots of guilds and friendships broke up too, bcoz ppl following other ppl looking for the event mob... so there is a half dozen ppl with hundreds on safeguards and hundreds of ppl without any sg.
    dunno if ur cr/mcr scrolls from even mob were tradeable or not, but thats a lot harder to get free/legit way (our free sgs were acc bind). sg will come into the cash shop sooner or later anyway, i havent seen a cr high scroll in my life :S

Quote Originally Posted by lej View Post
    i wouldnt mind if our sg prices were 2 times of urs. t*rks will buy it anyway...
    beside, most of the community didnt enjoyed our "free sg" event bcoz 5-10 ppl, who were already OP geared, bm3-pk'ed every1 on sight. lots of guilds and friendships broke up too, bcoz ppl following other ppl looking for the event mob... so there is a half dozen ppl with hundreds on safeguards and hundreds of ppl without any sg.
    dunno if ur cr/mcr scrolls from even mob were tradeable or not, but thats a lot harder to get free/legit way (our free sgs were acc bind). sg will come into the cash shop sooner or later anyway, i havent seen a cr high scroll in my life :S
    The CR/MCR scrolls from events were so stupid rare that I could probably count with my fingers how many dropped on both servers out of the events we've had with them. Also I don't really see why our sig pieces would be cheaper than yours. You had several sig events just like us and your safeguards have been available in your cash shop for a lot longer and much much cheaper.

Trainee
    The CR/MCR scrolls from events were so stupid rare that I could probably count with my fingers how many dropped on both servers out of the events we've had with them. Also I don't really see why our sig pieces would be cheaper than yours. You had several sig events just like us and your safeguards have been available in your cash shop for a lot longer and much much cheaper.
    thats proly true, but everything has a consequence and different impact on the economy. in our market no1 buying any gear less than +15. so the only thing u can sell day by day r cores and some materials. the +1-+4 0-1 slotted 7 amp stuff is dirt cheap, +15 gears r uberhigh and nothing in between
    newsflash, its the first high cr armor scroll i saw today, 39b in AH and ppl shouting c/o: 12b -.-
    imagine a weapon scroll...

just out of curiosity ... how much are they here? O.o

at EU u paid sumthing like 250dollars for 10sghh ... it`s rly even more here? ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu01 View Post
    Hi.Im from Cabal EU . This a bitt sux...we still dont has event which u had.Respawn of these shiz boss is 24h or 48h..so u can imaginate how good it's :-).And a friend killed it in 6 sp solo as fa with mith extends and rol3 cr3 30 days each was drop rol2 30days too if i remember.anyway xD Ur event with safes is better !
    Haha that's a lie 6 sp , i did it solo in bma lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12