Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: would you move to cabal2?

Banned

Post Poll: would you move to cabal2?

so far we already know theres no combo system like cabal1 and we already know the gameplay...SO

not a "i will give a try" but a "yes i will quit/cash out cabal1 and move..."

RedOsmium
    I will give a try...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I will give a try...lol.
    This

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Titanium
    Mmmm , guess i will Coz cabal would be way more fun without combo system , to me Battle modes are the only thing special about cabal , and that's already been added to cabal2, so ye i think it will be better now for sure ;>.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I will give a try...lol.
    This, but it does look cool tho, IF players are rewarded better for their time spent playing, where an EoF+8 isn't 0.0000000000000000000000000004% drop rate then i might move on to Cabal2
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

With what I know about the game at the moment, I will not be trying it. They will have to introduce something new and interesting for me to give it a shot because otherwise it's just a generic MMO ran by a company I don't exactly like.

My PC probably can't even run it. But I'll give it a try :>
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    tbh, the combo system in cabal1 isn't all that amazing like people claim it to be. But what makes the combo system great is cabal1 also have the ability to fade/dash/blink( which i think, shines the game). From what i experienced and read, most of us are bored with clicking 1,2,3,4,5 and its a no-skill thing right? so how is the combo system so great? who the f.ck combo in dungeons now? all we do now is bm2/bm3 99% of the time. Repeatedly clicking the same skills in bm2/bm3 to me is probably far worst than what most generic mmo do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    tbh, the combo system in cabal1 isn't all that amazing like people claim it to be. But what makes the combo system great is cabal1 also have the ability to fade/dash/blink( which i think, shines the game). From what i experienced and read, most of us are bored with clicking 1,2,3,4,5 and its a no-skill thing right? so how is the combo system so great? who the f.ck combo in dungeons now? all we do now is bm2/bm3 99% of the time. Repeatedly clicking the same skills in bm2/bm3 to me is probably far worst than what most generic mmo do lol.
    I believe there is a dash skill in Cabal2 , I saw an FA fighting a boss and it did something similar to dashing forward quickly and it was the same sound effect.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    That's not true, i combo in dungeons,because most of the bosses are pretty weak.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast