Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we get GM's to moniter every Nation War? Please? For the love of god?

Can we get GM's to moniter every Nation War? Please? For the love of god?

So i played 3 nation wars today since coming back, and what the . Filled with hackers. They don't even try and hide it, they're blatent as . FA that can keep running away while knocked down, FS/WA using bm within 2 minutes of eachother, not to mention the damage hacks when I'm in AoD and still manage to get hit for 2k. Yeah, that is not supposed to happen as far as i'm concerned when I have AOD on.

Why not get the lazy ass GM's in Nation War since you're not doing anything else? Then maybe Nation War can be somewhat close to enjoyable without the hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by NationWarBlows View Post
    So i played 3 nation wars today since coming back, and what the . Filled with hackers. They don't even try and hide it, they're blatent as . FA that can keep running away while knocked down, FS/WA using bm within 2 minutes of eachother, not to mention the damage hacks when I'm in AoD and still manage to get hit for 2k. Yeah, that is not supposed to happen as far as i'm concerned when I have AOD on.

Why not get the lazy ass GM's in Nation War since you're not doing anything else? Then maybe Nation War can be somewhat close to enjoyable without the hackers.
    If people are running while knocked down, or using bm without cooldown, yes that is hacking.

But you getting hit for 2k in aod is normal.

I often hit FS for 8k-ish when I am in bm3. And when they go aod, i still do 1-2k.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

I know it is not easy to screen shot while in the heat of battle but try or run fraps then post in Bad User Report Forum Gms will look into it.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    I know it is not easy to screen shot while in the heat of battle but try or run fraps then post in Bad User Report Forum Gms will look into it.
    but but but what do you do when gameguard tells you that fraps is a malware? :3

also, I've seen videos of people reporting hackers in t4 for over a month with many videos and nothing was done about it.

sad thing is, general feeling peolpe are getting is that they just don't care...

also, I've seen videos of people reporting hackers in t4 for over a month with many videos and nothing was done about it.
    sad thing is, general feeling peolpe are getting is that they just don't care...

maybe because they paid gm good money lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

But do those ppl submit a ticket separate from posting on the forums?

You also have to remember that while still answering tickets and such as normal which keeps them busy enough, they have the added duty of the next update right now, and will follow that one with the next 2. So It'll be slower response probably until around March-April.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Lol there not lazy trust me they do a ton of work that you don't see
    1 get fraps send it to hd
    2 if they are hacking they will be gone
    3 its pleanty normal for a fs getting molested in war I see it all the time
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

no one likes fs anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    no one likes fs anymore
    +1

this is sad :<

hopefully the GMs will take notice and take action immediately!
    There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast