Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: hey from EU

Trainee

hey from EU

hi guys,
    should be around this time u ppl waking up on the other side of the world. rise and shine, eggs and bacon, etc etc.
    i would like to ask some questions from u, bcoz u guys have this episode 9 update since months, while we only got it a few days ago.
    believe me, i would rly like to leave u alone and mind my own business, but after searching every close source of information, i had to escalate the range to ur precious server.
    so, my first question

Changed crafting drops

• Removed Material Core, Quartz Core, Circuit Jewel from the droptable
    • Increased droprate and drop locations for the following

Familiar Mineral
      Illusion Coral
      Machinery Head
      Infernal Ruby
      Astral Skull
      Shining Yellow Powder
      Unknown Circuit
    this is a quote from our patch notes. i looked every amity recipe one by one but couldnt find any, where the familiar material is used. i would be glad if some could answer whats that recipe where its needed.

my other question:
    i had an armor transmuter b4 the update. after update got 4xcraftsman group, being helm in the 3rd. i deleted it and i would like to "move" my craftsman plate to the 3rd slot. so, if i delete the craftsman plate and put it right away back to the 3rd slot, using a dildo (craftsman token :P), will i keep my progress on armorplates? (its 6999, so i rly dont want to mess it up)

thanks for ur time and looking forward to ur answers. good day and happy hunting

-f

Quote Originally Posted by lej View Post
    hi guys,
    this is a quote from our patch notes. i looked every amity recipe one by one but couldnt find any, where the familiar material is used. i would be glad if some could answer whats that recipe where its needed.
    Sword/Magic Master Potion and Lower (The X% amp potions). They need high amity. I dont recall any other usage.

Quote Originally Posted by lej View Post
    i had an armor transmuter b4 the update. after update got 4xcraftsman group, being helm in the 3rd. i deleted it and i would like to "move" my craftsman plate to the 3rd slot. so, if i delete the craftsman plate and put it right away back to the 3rd slot, using a dildo (craftsman token :P), will i keep my progress on armorplates? (its 6999, so i rly dont want to mess it up)
    No, if you delete a category, you will lose the progress AND the bonus points. I delete myself a Craftman Crystal category of 1000, and i lose 100 energy plus the category. If you delete the 6999, you will lose 200 energy points (They level up by 100 at 1000, 4000, 7000 and 10K)

Trainee
    thank you very much. this is just what i needed b4 going to sleep :P