Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 New Years Tournament Official Rules and Info

wait, why thank tata?

I really doubt gms told you who reported you lol.

Unless tata was happy to rub it in your face, you can't assume it was him just like that lol

Osmium
    so u got banned val or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    wait, why thank tata?

I really doubt gms told you who reported you lol.

Unless tata was happy to rub it in your face, you can't assume it was him just like that lol
    Oh he made sure to be a little vulgar about it, which is actually also against the Terms of Service, but I don't have the screenshots of his mails.

@ Cpt. Howdy. You didn't read anything about the difference of a botter and macros. I didn't bot. And being present or AFK doesn't matter if you use either.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

In my opinion using anything, wether it's software or hardware, that gives u an advantage over other players should be prohibited. Things such as bot mouses for incredibly stupid high combos, autoloot, special keyboards macros, etc. Play the game fair or don't play, simple as that.

as for tatas... IF he did boast (no proof of this so I wont accuse), he could also be making a false claim just so he looks better or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Oh he made sure to be a little vulgar about it, which is actually also against the Terms of Service, but I don't have the screenshots of his mails.

@ Cpt. Howdy. You didn't read anything about the difference of a botter and macros. I didn't bot. And being present or AFK doesn't matter if you use either.
    Macro or bot it dont matter much
    You used a 3rd party keyboard program(aka macro) to string together actions to auto target attack and loot for you ..... Seems like a bot to me ..... Just because you didn't dload a bot prog does not change the end result of what you did you just did it a different way
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    In my opinion using anything, wether it's software or hardware, that gives u an advantage over other players should be prohibited. Things such as bot mouses for incredibly stupid high combos, autoloot, special keyboards macros, etc. Play the game fair or don't play, simple as that.

as for tatas... IF he did boast (no proof of this so I wont accuse), he could also be making a false claim just so he looks better or something.
    Well yea i'd agree, so that's why i'm not uber mad about it.

As for tata, it was more of like a rub-it-in your face then laugh more about it. Not only that, he had me chase him around MF for like 10-20 minutes when it was active, then he left me outside my starting area so I wasn't just standing there doing nothing. Instead of just recording, and either killing or ignoring. That's kinda rude imo.

And to look @ "advantage over other players" the ability to buy alz directly from EST gives players an even larger advantage than the slow process of farming (bcs the immediate income and ease of aquireing it signifiicantly faster than an auto farmer. What's the major difference? ESTsoft Inc doesn't make money from the farmers! That's simply it. If you buy alz, it's ok. If you auto farm, it's not.
    Not only that, but the fact that I personally reported someone once for this exact same thing, and also killed him and such, to then watch him get blocked for only 2 days before he was back to unblocked. And he can STILL continue to do it and i don't see anyone reporting him anymore. I do it for 1-3 days and it's instant perma ban. I'd rather have a 2 month 8 hours a week maximum play time probation than see something like that.

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post

As for tata, it was more of like a rub-it-in your face then laugh more about it. Not only that, he had me chase him around MF for like 10-20 minutes when it was active, then he left me outside my starting area so I wasn't just standing there doing nothing. Instead of just recording, and either killing or ignoring. That's kinda rude imo.
    It was fun luring you around MF. Messing with bots is fun. And it's rude luring someone who is cheating around the map? I should have just let you continue to bot? And it wasn't for 10-20 minutes. I think the video was only about 2 minutes long. The other video of you botting was a little over 6 minutes.

And as for me being vulgar, the most vulgar word I used in our mails back and forth was "hell." ZOMG! The most vulgar word evah!

I was simply going to just forget about it until you started saying how pro you are, errr were and then were trying to justify what you were doing was legal. Had to prove you were wrong.

And yes, it's my fault. You're the typical person who needs to blame someone else. They can't take the responsibility for their own actions. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    It was fun luring you around MF. Messing with bots is fun. And it's rude luring someone who is cheating around the map? I should have just let you continue to bot? And it wasn't for 10-20 minutes. I think the video was only about 2 minutes long. The other video of you botting was a little over 6 minutes.

And as for me being vulgar, the most vulgar word I used in our mails back and forth was "hell." ZOMG! The most vulgar word evah!

I was simply going to just forget about it until you started saying how pro you are, errr were and then were trying to justify what you were doing was legal. Had to prove you were wrong.

And yes, it's my fault. You're the typical person who needs to blame someone else. They can't take the responsibility for their own actions. SMH
    I've never said I was pro. I never have been pro.

My FB Guide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12