Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pay to win gogo

Shadow Titanium
    if gm's had any brains they would ban him cassiirene
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    That does not mean he will be banned.

Shadow Titanium
    lol zippo was the noob T4 bringer and could not stand 1vs1 with my shetty FS GG

This is not a good proof, see what he answered you!!! He just answered like 200 usd i bought it, its not a whole sentence. usd is not only mean US Dollar. It can be alot of different meaning Not enough proof man. He told people different stories. He told me he got it from Venus for 10b alz. He is just joking around to people.

cathy always avoiding my requests. : (

Shadow Titanium
    you are clearly ZIPPO you made an acc with 1 post just to post this same with your other account. please shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddam View Post
    I know this guy, He is zthor, kogara, velostertubro. He is just keep rerolling and changing name. And he just keep bull around, telling difference stories to fooling people. He is just bought this FA from Shang. Fk cousin, there have no cousin, sister, brother, mother or father.He is just a same kid. He is just a rich kid that do not know how to play cabal. He is just keep buying ecoins and ulitmate game cards. Man. I do not think he will be banned. He is just a vip customers in Cabal and he is just a "Long-term consumer" LOL

Shadow Titanium
    this account, kinda strange how you tell me this on ZIPPO because you are scared of getting banned then make 2 accounts that have 1 post? created around the same hour lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by tankyman View Post
    This is not a good proof, see what he answered you!!! He just answered like 200 usd i bought it, its not a whole sentence. usd is not only mean US Dollar. It can be alot of different meaning Not enough proof man. He told people different stories. He told me he got it from Venus for 10b alz. He is just joking around to people.

Dayum, 200USD for that garb FA?

I think I found the solution to clear my bills next month! WTS 190 FB lololol kidding.

this is sad, but yea, nobody ever make their char anymore. Just look at Heikv and Tridevil, both selling their current 18X char and buying 190s because they're too lazy to grind up to 190.
    -smh-

Personally I would have never made char xfer possible in the first place... Then again, people could still "sell" chars by giving out acc infos.... for a bit, then hijack it back cos you cant change the email unless you provide a photo ID.

People... just people...

Quote Originally Posted by tankyman View Post
    tell me what does USD means? U [yes you Tanky] S**K D**K?
    gotta grow a brain son...

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    All these Venus people sound insulted. Didn't know they got offended so easily.
    What is this Venus you speak off??

Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    tell me what does USD means? U [yes you Tanky] S**K D**K?
    gotta grow a brain son...
    Hahahaha.

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12