Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Kilian's tongsils

Hybrid View

Kilian's tongsils

How is this item obtained? is it a secret quest or does it just drop from the chest at random?

Drops from the final boss chest at random. It is tradable, so you can buy it from other people who got it as a drop as well.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Drops from the final boss chest at random. It is tradable, so you can buy it from other people who got it as a drop as well.
    Ok so since its random is it worth paying the 350m+ for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blader91 View Post
    We don't really have an "official" drop rate. But I suppose it's about a 1/50 chance to drop.

If you're feeling lucky and are willing to put in the time to run eod2 yourself, you can farm the ring yourself.

likewise, if you are not feeling lucky, or do not want to spend time running eod2 yourself, you can buy the ring from somebody else who farmed it.

Up to you.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blader91 View Post
    It's dropped to 200m before lol

and use a class other than WA lol. my WA sux; it's on its umpteenth god-knows-how-many runs already and all it got were crap crafted osm pieces to show for and destroy. heck u couldn't even sell those.

I got the tonsil in 4-5 runs. So it's all about luck. xD
    3lood - 17x Blader Gone :*(
    LightningWar - 16x Warrior