Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: PVP timers

Shadow Titanium

PVP timers

Anyone know if theres a way of getting rid of the 5 second countdown or the 10 second death wait. Also is there a way of typing out the pvp instead of always having to click the person and clicking on Request PvP?

Yes the game does allow for this, its called PKing...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Yes there is, here is how, click on any mob you see, such as nipperlug or anything close or far, when in a pvp and it says 1,2,3,4,5 stay combo(on mob) when it says start it gives you a head start, that's the only way i know of.( make sure to do it in 0.1 seconds early practice it so the target doesn't know you used a mob combo)
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

just watch me pvp, i mob combo

#venusLogic

i guess he wants the title flash 10 000 won pvp with 1% hp left and got second pc with lv 1 char and its annoying to w8 every time the 5 sec xd

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Yes there is, here is how, click on any mob you see, such as nipperlug or anything close or far, when in a pvp and it says 1,2,3,4,5 stay combo(on mob) when it says start it gives you a head start, that's the only way i know of.( make sure to do it in 0.1 seconds early practice it so the target doesn't know you used a mob combo)
    Anyone that has done a couple of pvps can tell if your doing that unless there dumb as a rock just saying ...
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

You can always pause your combo b4 the pvp starts and then as soon as it starts you're in combo instead of mob comboing.

Otherwise you can't get rid of those.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]