Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FA And Orb

Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    You guys are just arguing about who's stats is fake, out of the topic, but thx chingu for the reply.
    ya no problem

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Your base and defense are higher than mine. So why aren't yours fake.
    Because my bike can buy your character 3 times. And my stats aren't updated.

One more question, with Honor rank 20, 500Hp + 10 resist crit rate + charm+5 + TG battle gloves=14 resist rate resist 30cd, do you guys think a resist bike is worth it, or just pump up some amp/cd/ atk into it?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    One more question, with Honor rank 20, 500Hp + 10 resist crit rate + charm+5 + TG battle gloves=14 resist rate resist 30cd, do you guys think a resist bike is worth it, or just pump up some amp/cd/ atk into it?
    end game would be one offence bike and one defence bike, switching between them for varying situations. in my opinion you can never have too much resist, whether resist rate, resist amp or even resist cd. I'd recommend a mixture of resist rate and resist amp on a bike, especially for war.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Because my bike can buy your character 3 times. And my stats aren't updated.
    That just means you outgear me by more than 3 times, and your stats are higher than mine by A LOT. Congrats?

Usually you call out people with "fake stats" when their stats seem really high. Not when they are really low; low stats are usually true.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

That just means you outgear me by more than 3 times, and your stats are higher than mine by A LOT. Congrats?

Usually you call out people with "fake stats" when their stats seem really high. Not when they are really low; low stats are usually true.
    I don't believe for an instance you have 1207 base with your own gear. : )

Your stats are fake, I did the math even with x2 +15 forcium weapons you can't reach that amount of attack at 172 fail move, other one, even a 172 fb with sense not cents sense would get more CD and defense and get his/her attack to 1.1k+ to balance it out... Yuh fail MOVE!!!
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I don't believe for an instance you have 1207 base with your own gear. : )
    Oh no zero doesn't believe my stats are real. My life has no meaning anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Your stats are fake, I did the math even with x2 +15 forcium weapons you can't reach that amount of attack at 172 fail move, other one, even a 172 fb with sense not cents sense would get more CD and defense and get his/her attack to 1.1k+ to balance it out... Yuh fail MOVE!!!
    Oh no random forum person doesn't believe my stats are real. My life has no meaning anymore.

I don't get how people with stupid high stats and 10k+ vrs scores, can accuse other people with LOWER stats that their stats are fake. My stats are real, and they're not very good. If I sold all my gear I might have 10bil; only a fraction of what other people's sets cost.
    Last edited by Peaches; 12-25-2012 at 07:41 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Oh no zero doesn't believe my stats are real. My life has no meaning anymore.

Oh no random forum person doesn't believe my stats are real. My life has no meaning anymore.

I don't get how people with stupid high stats and 10k+ vrs scores, can accuse other people with LOWER stats that their stats are fake. My stats are real, and they're not very good. If I sold all my gear I might have 10bil; only a fraction of what other people's sets cost.
    Your gender is fake, I'm sure not all but some of your stats are fake. Bye

RedOsmium
    Just quietly, zero has a lower vrs score than you do, so I don't think you can accuse him of having "stupid high stats" while claiming your stats are fake

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast