Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BL or FB

BL or FB

I have a decently geared lvl 164 BL. My question is what is more useful,a BL or a FB? I understand a BL can solo dungeons easier.And that the def of a FB is pretty crappy.But could that be a cover up for a FB potential? I happen to have a 151 FB ready to roll lol but I want to know if it would be worth using him rather then my BL

Banned
    how things r looking id go for fb,theres like 50 threads about this around just browse a lil.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blader91 View Post
    I have a decently geared lvl 164 BL. My question is what is more useful,a BL or a FB? I understand a BL can solo dungeons easier.And that the def of a FB is pretty crappy.But could that be a cover up for a FB potential? I happen to have a 151 FB ready to roll lol but I want to know if it would be worth using him rather then my BL
    Force Bladers:

Have more range than a BL.

Very easy to get high crit rate.

FB dps-debuffs (Hard Luck & Enervation) are arguably more useful than BL's in both pvp, pve, party dungeons (bm3 debuffing synergies).

has PVP debuffs: Enervation-MF, Root, Darkness.

The only thing BL is really better than FB for imo is soloing hard hitting stuff (Hazard valley).
    Last edited by Peaches; 12-24-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

bl can make harder dungeons solo easy, get more dmgps than fb in the new update, bl it's the second char that's have more hp, the 3 char that's have more def, the 2 char that's have more att, the fb it's good for make easy dungeons more fast, fb it's very good to war and good for pvp, bl it's no so good to war, and very good to pvp, it's u choice

Pretty much its all how you play your class, yes FB's have more debuffs, more rate, and more Critical Damage than BL's, but i find the dps of BL's kinda of makes up for the lack of those. But like i said, it's all about how you play your class.

Titanium
    ^ Spoken like a true Blader.
    Bruce Lv 190 BL

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    FB: pros - wide range of debuffs, ability to focus gear into pure output over rate, higher defense, insanely useful battle modes, exceptional versatility, excellent choice for war and party dungeons, short and long range skills.
    cons - lower raw attack power, more challenging gameplay, not optimal for soloing difficult dungeons.
    BL: pros - higher raw attack, built in cdi boosts, great evasion, party buffs and excellent individual buffs, makes soloing dungeons easier, easier to handle overall, crowd control.
    cons - less versatility, more annoying in war than useful, minimal defense, gear is more expensive to purchase than FB, most skills are limited at short to mid-short range.
    Again, as has been said, it all depends on your playstyle really.
    Last edited by Fishy; 05-23-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    whatever low attack fb has is made up by the amp and add dmg in their skill. assasinate at lvl 20 still remains as one of the strongest skill in the game.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Ah, but that's only a partial upside that's balanced by the lower add attack of the BL skills, so it evens out.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

i play BL because it feels awesome for me :/ (self preference)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast