Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ankouns good bye

Titanium
    Banning is a punishment right? So here is another example.
    I smacked someone and the person asked why i did it. ( Gm banning someone and person sends a ticket)
    I said they was being stupid. ( General answers by GM : 3rd party program )
    The person asked how. ( Mankoun asking for proof )
    I refused to answered him how he was being stupid. ( same situation )
    This is a better example then what Lulu was trying to say.

Titanium
    welcome to the world

So noone else caught in one if Val's thread where ankon said he did the same thing as Val O.O
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So noone else caught in one if Val's thread where ankon said he did the same thing as Val O.O
    He "thinks" he got banned for the same reason because he has a keyboard similar to Val's. What he did with it is for him to know and for us to find out. However seeing how nubby he is, I doubt he would have done so =P.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    He "thinks" he got banned for the same reason because he has a keyboard similar to Val's. What he did with it is for him to know and for us to find out. However seeing how nubby he is, I doubt he would have done so =P.
    I wouldn't think so either I've known him a long time but who knows
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    Banning is a punishment right? So here is another example.
    I smacked someone and the person asked why i did it. ( Gm banning someone and person sends a ticket)
    I said they was being stupid. ( General answers by GM : 3rd party program )
    The person asked how. ( Mankoun asking for proof )
    I refused to answered him how he was being stupid. ( same situation )
    This is a better example then what Lulu was trying to say.
    That's a nice simplified form of the issue at hand. Removing all the obstacles that was part of the main issue.

Again, you and your friends are posting without thinking. But, I'll play.

Let's make that Kiddie Game you're playing, bigger.

A Nation that has full control of its people.(Policies, Agreement, and Other things you agreed to follow)
    This nation apprehended the terrorist.(GM Banning someone)
    The terrorist asked, how did you catch me?(Mankoun asking for proof)

Scenario1: We as a nation refuse to provide you vital information you may use against us.(Same situation)
    Scenario2: (In the world of Mankoun and friends aka the perfect world) Well my terrorist friend! (Hugs and kisses). You see you got caught by our drones and we wire tapped your whole family for 1 year, we also have agents within your midst, and you weren't the first terrorist to do this.(more hugs and kisses remember its the perfect world.)

Scenario1 Ending. The Nation continues to fight the terrorist using the same tactics that has been proven to work.
    Scenario2 Ending. The Nation and the Terrorist Group live happily ever after. Hugs and kisses for everyone!

Oh wait. I already said this, but Notavi refuse to read.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    I understand your concern. I truly do and I wish it's easy to just put in as much information as we could to disperse any attempt to dispute an action taken against an account.

But, it's not. We provide too much info and our whole operation is no longer valid. Because, we gave them the information on how to avoid it.

Example: (It's an example, don't try to get smart.)
    An Alz Seller got caught. He wanted proof, concrete proof.

Normal answer: Well we caught you engaging in illegal alz transaction.

Answers you guys wanted: Well you see, we check A, B, C and, D. We found that you did A with player 1. Then you B'd with player 2. Then you C'd with player 3. and then you sold Alz using function D.

Now do you think that Alz Seller will continue to function the same exact same way or would he change his ways of selling alz?

BTW, you didn't answer my questions.

Now, some of you are wondering why he got blocked and if is the same thing as Val. The answer is No.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 01-04-2013 at 09:52 AM.

^^^ should change his name to GM tear drinker lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. - I can tell the world that I didn't use any third party program and I play legitimately everytime I play CABAL. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did use third party programs.

See what I did there?

Here's a nice link to the CABAL EU page. GM Viral made some good points regarding the whole "My friend got blocked for no apparent reason."
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...r-succes-craft

But you did. You implied that we don't since we cannot provide the evidence. The reaction you wish to acquire from your peers is that we block accounts unjustly. You attempted to misinform the community about our blocking policy.

Then your comment above, also, implies that I did not re-investigate the issue. That I could've, but I didn't or I just stated that I did for the sake of saving face.

Let's not play games.

As Kevin Hart's Uncle said "Say with your chest!"

I understand your concern. I truly do and I wish it's easy to just put in as much information as we could to disperse any attempt to dispute an action taken against an account.

But, it's not. We provide too much info and our whole operation is no longer valid. Because, we gave them the information on how to avoid it.

Example: (It's an example, don't try to get smart.)
    An Alz Seller got caught. He wanted proof, concrete proof.

Normal answer: Well we caught you engaging in illegal alz transaction.

Answers you guys wanted: Well you see, we check A, B, C and, D. We found that you did A with player 1. Then you B'd with player 2. Then you C'd with player 3. and then you sold Alz using function D.

Now do you think that Alz Seller will continue to function the same exact same way or would he change his ways of selling alz?

BTW, you didn't answer my questions.
    Ok, now this thread is kind of getting funny we keep throwing back and forth Scenario trying to prove the other one(s) stupid. Is that now the case? I’ve got one last idea that, I hope will make clear my point. I am not trying to prove anyone stupid, I am just trying to understand.
    A little back ground is this, in Article III of the United Sates Constitution, two different branches of the government that were founded first being the Judicial Branch, and the second being the Federal Government. Now, a little more specific… Article III, Section 2 states that crimes must be tried by jury, unless it is an impeachment case, now this is just an average player so I don’t believe that an impeachment case is fitting for this situation. Anyways, back to being on topic.
    You arrested (ban) playerA because of unlawful activity (3rd party programming). Then bring his case to trial. (The case is reviewed by GM). PlayerA acts as his own lawyer and asks for the reason for the banning. (Sends in a ticket, and waits for GM answer). Now the GM (In this case is both the judge and juror, can be justified slightly due to the fact there are multiple GM’s looking at this, yes conflict of interest may be a factor however, I really don’t want to go into that) lets playerA know why he was banned, at this time playerA is going to provide evidence that he did not in fact commit the crimes accused of. (Submit a ticket with defendant’s information and personal support information). In a normal situation, evidence against playerA would be submitted to prove that in fact he is guilty. This is where the difference really starts to come in.
    Our ticket process stops after playerA submits his ticket, trying to prove his innocence; the GM’s do not provide any evidence against playerA. Just the good ole’
    “ Greetings,
    We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate ticket in the future.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.”
    And poof, we are perma banned! The point I would like to make with this is ever day we have peace officers, and detectives bring evidence go to trial and PROVIDE EVIDENCE against the person accused of a crime. Yes, sometimes they are proved wrong or they do not have enough evidence to stand a trial, and then other times they are locked away in the slammer. I would love to see the day a case goes to trial and they go “We have all the evidence needed to convict you of this crime, we are just not going to show you” and then sentence them to life in prison or death row. (Representing perma ban)
    Everyday this law system is in place, ever day there are cases and trials and it looks to me like the peace officers and detectives still have their jobs, and are being effective. and yet they provide all evidence gathered on a person and submit it for the world to see.
    Granted yes, they do not catch every criminal, as you do not catch everyone as well, but they do their best just as you do yours.
    We are not asking you to play poker cards up….We are just asking for more than the general reason for a banning. You can’t tell us why he was banned but then you throw in the comment “Now, some of you are wondering why he got blocked and if is the same thing as Val. The answer is No.”

Shadow Titanium
    just it up and take the dam ban. if you aren't willing to fight the ban you obviously did something wrong or just don't care about cabal anymore so whats the point of all this nonsense? there is no point in arguing with a GM on the reason why you got banned. UNLESS you have evidence to prove your innocence. other then that all they have to do is say, you got banned for blah blah blah good bye. the only way you guys are going to know the reasoning behind ank's ban is asking him yourself. Lorkan or any GM doesn't have to tell you anything. if ank really wanted to play still he would either fight the ban(if hes innocent) or make a new char. hell i fought when i got banned and i knew that i did something wrong.... Even pleaded by giving every exact detail on what i did and how i did it and how it could be prevented. didn't work but i know i screwed some other hackers over in the process .

Funny thing is, after i sent that ticket a month later there less hackers because of a few adjustments.

btw if you guys forget who i am, it's mattuc95/SirCastsAlot

Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    just it up and take the dam ban. if you aren't willing to fight the ban you obviously did something wrong or just don't care about cabal anymore so whats the point of all this nonsense? there is no point in arguing with a GM on the reason why you got banned. UNLESS you have evidence to prove your innocence. other then that all they have to do is say, you got banned for blah blah blah good bye. the only way you guys are going to know the reasoning behind ank's ban is asking him yourself. Lorkan or any GM doesn't have to tell you anything. if ank really wanted to play still he would either fight the ban(if hes innocent) or make a new char. hell i fought when i got banned and i knew that i did something wrong.... Even pleaded by giving every exact detail on what i did and how i did it and how it could be prevented. didn't work but i know i screwed some other hackers over in the process .

Funny thing is, after i sent that ticket a month later there less hackers because of a few adjustments.

btw if you guys forget who i am, it's mattuc95/SirCastsAlot
    Hi frand!

Sig by LunaKiara*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast