Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What would you choose ?

Trainee

What would you choose ?

Hi everybody ! I am planning to buy an char and i already had to offerts and i don't know what i should choose so i want to ask others opinion too . I just want to say this is not a topic like " Wa or Fs ; which for solo dungeon and so on " . I want to ask what char would you choose from this two regarding the price,items,hr,lvl & ep10 new features . So :

BL : Lvl : 175
    Hr : 17
    Suit : -
    Helm : S.tit +6 - 11% Cri 24% Cdi
    Boots : SigMetal +9 - 20% Max Hp Steal 7 Amp
    Gloves : Mystic +9 - 2% Hp steal 7 Amp
    Sword : Redosm Katana +7 - 20% Cdi 7 Amp
    Lycanus +9 - 25% Cdi 3 Amp
    Ring : Merg
    Board : K-red
    Bof : 2xBof +6
    Price : 1,75 b + xfer ( if i will buy this i'll have an extra 1b for Eof,Rings & others )

WI : Lvl : 182
    Hr : 14
    Suit : S.tit +7 - 3% Max.Crit Rate , 80 Hp , 7 Amp
    Helm : S.tit +8 - 30% Cdi 7% Cri
    Boots : S.tit +9 - 30% Max Hp Steal , 80 Hp
    Gloves : S.tit +10 - 7% Msa 3% Hp steal
    Orb : Pherystin +15 40% Cdi
    Pherystin +13 30% Cdi 7% Cri
    Ring : Merg
    Tyrant
    Bos : 2xBos +6
    Price : 2b + xfer ( if i will buy this i'll have an extra 250 kk for 2xRings )

So what would be ur choice ?

I'll go for the Blader because the hr is good

The class has some evasion benefits with this class' build up and the evasion buff so I would say there's not much to worry about pve with moderate vamp.

However in pvp - freestyle and pk. the class is quite difficult to control for me when it comes to target locking in pvp -No root, 1 ranged skill, HP is in between WA/FS and WI/FA.

Its like you have to make careful decisions when you throw in your moves to catch and k.o someone. The sequence of skills in combo mode is deadly but the challenge is lock targeting your enemy.

gear it up and try it out in stand up pvp. You prolly see what I mean with the skills in combo mode D:
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 12-29-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    That bladder sounds a lot more juicy cause of that honor and some of tha gear compared to the wiz + the extra money you'll have to spend on him. I think this one is pretty obvious.

The next question should probably be what is your play style. Do you like to solo dungeons with ease or do you like to duo them(not that wiz can't solo). Personally given those 2 options i would still choose to go wiz. They're really fun, mobile, and almost unlimited SP...

GL with your decision xD

hi, it seems that you are new. if you are, be cautious about getting scam.

hi

hi, I m new here.

Trainee
    Thanks everybody for being such nice and give me ur choices . I finnaly bought the BL and I'm having fun on it . Any mod. can close this to prevent spam . Thanks again !

BL Good but it's Expensive Wi Good but this Gears BaD so if you will get good Gears Buy this WI