Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Die Hard FB'S!!!

Banned

Wink Calling out Die Hard FB'S!!!

Bored, done with my daily dungeon runs and was wondering what combos people are using for specific situations(pvp/pve/tg).

If you don't mind can you add the lvl of the skill?

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Bored, done with my daily dungeon runs and was wondering what combos people are using for specific situations(pvp/pve/tg).

If you don't mind can you add the lvl of the skill?
    No such thing, Use your common senses of what to do in a situation in pve/war. lvl of skills put them to whatever lvl fits you best.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

As a mostly pve player, skills iI use the most are lvl 20 fa, fs, is, lvl 18 sod and lvl 9 assassinate and internal. I know most fbs will say to pick those two skills up to a higher level! but that's what works for me beat in pve.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    No such thing, Use your common senses of what to do in a situation in pve/war. lvl of skills put them to whatever lvl fits you best.
    This doesn't really make sense unless your constantly changing the level of your skill. Everybody has to adapt i think thats obvious. Generally what is your combo before you have to adapt to the situation.

For example for me its usually FK20,FA20,FS20,SOD9, REPEAT FILLERS ASSINATE9, REPEAT FILLERS, II9. But if he uses assinate early or some chasing ability while im still in fillers ill throw in SOD or Abysal Crystal.

That was sorta the response i was looking for >.>.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    As a mostly pve player, skills iI use the most are lvl 20 fa, fs, is, lvl 18 sod and lvl 9 assassinate and internal. I know most fbs will say to pick those two skills up to a higher level! but that's what works for me beat in pve.
    First off I would like to thank you for responding <3. I use the exact same combo for pve except my fillers are 20 and my sod i believe is 15 and II, Assassinate are both 9.

If only more people added some of theirs unique combos.

Banned
    theres no perfect combo or even a correct order for a combo on ANY situation,u use ur skills/debuffs as common sense.every1 has a different way of playing so u should take a min and think wut do YOU like most and is better/easier/comfortable for YOU and just build ur skills/combo bar.nobody can tell YOU do this cuz this is perfect/the best. ik YOU want to learn but those kinds of things YOU need to decide on ur own cuz nobody knows ur way of playing nor ur gear. remember ur the 1 playing ur char so just set up ur skills/combo bar however is best for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    theres no perfect combo or even a correct order for a combo on ANY situation,u use ur skills/debuffs as common sense.every1 has a different way of playing so u should take a min and think wut do YOU like most and is better/easier/comfortable for YOU and just build ur skills/combo bar.nobody can tell YOU do this cuz this is perfect/the best. ik YOU want to learn but those kinds of things YOU need to decide on ur own cuz nobody knows ur way of playing nor ur gear. remember ur the 1 playing ur char so just set up ur skills/combo bar however is best for you.
    Thanks for the response ^^. I completely understand the idea of adapting to specific situations. I'm not trying to learn im just wondering what people find is the best combo. I love my combo and i'm sure nobody would change it cause it fits my style. I created this last night bored out of my mind just curious to see what combos people are currently using.

Plus gives me and maybe the few people at work something to talk about :P sorry if this bores the vets.

My intentions aren't' to tell people what combo is right or what combo is wrong. It entertaining for me to see how people are playing their FB.
    Last edited by edgarh; 12-30-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Banned
    Thanks for the response ^^. I completely understand the idea of adapting to specific situations. I'm not trying to learn im just wondering what people find is the best combo. I love my combo and i'm sure nobody would change it cause it fits my style. I created this last night bored out of my mind just curious to see what combos people are currently using.

Plus gives me and maybe the few people at work something to talk about :P sorry if this bores the vets.

My intentions aren't' to tell people what combo is right or what combo is wrong. It entertaining for me to see how people are playing their FB.
    ph sorry thought u where trying to get the so called "best combo" but yea my sod is lvl 18, ii12, assessinate 12,i start with sod>assessinate>ii>then couple of fillers(dps) and repeat depending on targets hp i use debuffs while combo or just continue.it works good so far but currently thinking on lowering assessinate and increase ii....

Here's my set up:

Force Assault 20
    Force Slash 20
    Impact Stab 20
    Rising Shot 20
    - any time that i use fillers, I use them in that order, but I don't always go through all 4

Infernal Impact 18
    Assassinate 9
    Seal of Damn 9

LOW DEFENSE targets: go through as many fillers as I need and use II lv.18 as my finisher. If necessary, I'll use Assassinate as my 5th "filler" and loop through the first 4 fillers again. Sod I'll usually use only at the start of a combo or for range in n.war (I really really like the range so anything over 12 on Sod is a no-no for me :x )

HIGH DEFENSE targets: I'll use Assassinate and Sod as often as I can with fillers inbetween, still keeping II as a finisher.

Other general things I do often outside of a preset combo: from a distance Force Kick into people who aren't in combo, then Assassinate following up immediately (for the down), then proceed with one of the combos above.

for AOE (such as grinding or large groups in n.war): Sod, Assassinate, II, Force Slash, Dance of Ruin. I auto combo with that.
    Last edited by Peaches; 12-30-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

This doesn't really make sense unless your constantly changing the level of your skill. Everybody has to adapt i think thats obvious. Generally what is your combo before you have to adapt to the situation.

For example for me its usually FK20,FA20,FS20,SOD9, REPEAT FILLERS ASSINATE9, REPEAT FILLERS, II9. But if he uses assinate early or some chasing ability while im still in fillers ill throw in SOD or Abysal Crystal.

That was sorta the response i was looking for >.>.
    You just answered your question
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast