Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh, Cattien Hacker?

Banned
    some1 said this 3 years ago i think it was snow " war is a place where u can hack freely and unless some1 has good quality fraps and can get some1 caught while hacking,or the hacker is stupid enough to make it 100% obvious;then u can hack as much as you want"it was something like that besides right now u posted on forum about cattien hacking so right now cattien can either transfer a couple of times and be safe( some say it works lol) or just transfer all her gear and just make/buy another char pretty easy...

y u guys always want to prove wats right or wrong?
    @nationwar: buddy with any t3 FA ( opposite to ur nation) then u guys go to exact spot as in pics. Then bm2/bm3 and hit u. Then the true will come out
    just a little idea like that.. its up to u xD

btw, we are talking about the range, aint we? if yes, please stop discussing about his damge xD cuz "wen a loser lose in all ways, they will focus on ur grammar"
    Last edited by oldbamboo; 01-02-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbamboo View Post
    y u guys always want to prove wats right or wrong?
    @nationwar: buddy with any t3 FA ( opposite to ur nation) then u guys go to exact spot as in pics. Then bm2/bm3 and hit u. Then the true will come out
    just a little idea like that.. its up to u xD

btw, we are talking about the range, aint we? if yes, please stop discussing about his damge xD cuz "wen a loser lose in all ways, they will focus on ur grammar"
    Threw me off........

Y isn't this thread locked yet! LoL

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Threw me off........

Y isn't this thread locked yet! LoL
    GM's must still be looking at it, or cabal has lost all GM's.

I honestly doubt the transferring your gears will work, i'm pretty sure they can track that and still take away the gear. I would anyways if I was a GM.

thats definitely hack.

oh god you guy still talking about this.All iam saying you only 1 saying i hack in war.I score 600+ every war why would i need to hack zzzzzzzzz. I dont kno what really going on but you trying to get me ban for something this stupid is low and it not gonna happen .I can bet on my house you wont make it happen cause i ddint do anything wrong so iam not worry.INstand going around thinking people maybe you be spaming dungeon to have better gear gezzzzzz stop wasting people time.GOOD LUCK on getting me ban cause yours gear suk and you in war............

either make a video or just shut the hell up......................that SS dont mean shiiet and est not stupid to ban people from just that crappy ass SS u took

Looks outta range too me
    But he is right a ss won't do much
    Unless they find something tied to the account
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

nationwar it call gitch bm2 instand of rapid hit it hit one single dmg instand of rapid = out same dmg

u jux proof that ur hacking in bm2 when u say instead of rapid hitting it was single dmg !!!!!the number shouldnt pop up that slow even if ur lagg, u should c alot of number poping up fast!!!
    proof is here!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_fghE_FiVo

you off topic bro

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast