Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh oh, Cattien Hacker?

Uh oh, Cattien Hacker?

Well, I think it's pretty blatant. Yeah, yeah "but he's an FA!" Well no , I know that, FA's still don't have that kind of distance.

+11 range max, yes, but as you can see he didn't have his range buff on.

Cabal(121230-1521-Ver315-0002).jpgCabal(121230-1521-Ver315-0002).jpgCabal(121230-1521-Ver315-0005).jpgCabal(121230-1521-Ver315-0006).jpgCabal(121230-1521-Ver315-0007).jpg

i can see that... im an FA too... i gues ur ryt man... maybe he does...

Or maybe your the lagging and he's right next to u... Unless someone else is a witness and it happend on their screen also it's not hacking...

Btw you were shouting in game as if it was fraped...

I took a bunch of screenshots at once, literately spammed my print screen key. I dashed around, faded but nope stayed in the same spot and didn't move.

I told u before on shout and pm that a fa can hit pretty far .IN war it look like it a distance but it not also like candicoated say you probably laging .1st DO u ever think someone that stupid to even use hack when there name show up when bringer.2nd i score 500 to 700 pts each war with a average of 60 to 80 kill a war.MY bm3 can take on 5 -7 proc with my gear why wou.U say you frap the whole thing actually was hoping u did video that war at proc base where i pawn 6 7 proc over and over agian o_0 0_0 .3rd iam a fa why do i need range hack when i have range 11 with my fatal in bm3 and slash at range 10 and oh ya i remeber i was only one in your base at that time for like 20 min kill you guys why are there 2 redot . LOOk to me like your pc lagging bro .It happen to all of us in war as u know how much lag you get during a war play.Like i told you sent to est and let them decide.Just please dont go on mega shout and say iam a range hacker before u even get your fact st8 and ruin my name like that thankk you and have a nice day

and oh ya i forgot how come you only one saw it and say i hack i been in t3 for sometime now sorry just had to bring that out NEW YEAR EVRRYONE now remeber dont drink and drive stay in school be cool

That is definitely more than 11 range.

But can't really prove its a hack or prove its lag; it could be either.

I know you can't really have fraps running all the time during n.war, but that's really the only way GM's will do anything about it.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

BM3 gives you a range buff? I'd love to see that proof. If anything it would give you +1 range. You didn't have your range buff on so the MAX you could have in those screenshots is +9 range. You obviously didn't have your range buff on, so saying you had +11 range is BS. The fact that you're the ONLY person I caught doing it, means that I wasn't lagging. I don't lag for 30 seconds with you standing in the same spot while I'm dashing away out of your range while you're still hitting me. And that other cap that's there is still out of range to hit me.

And to point out "Why would someone that has bringer in war hack?" Well, why don't you tell us since you're the one hacking? I don't lag in war, I never lag in war. If i did, I would have a lot more screenshots like this of people. Oh and you were spamming bm2/bm3 which should have a 5 min cooldown or so, not 2 min cooldown. Not hard to survive for 20 min when you're hacking or spend 2000$ on your gear.

For the record, I play Battlefield 3 on my computer with high settings, getting about 50 FPS. So I'm not lagging. I have download speeds that exceed 1 MB/s so it's not my internet connection.

Why anyone would hack is obvious (they want an advantage) and should never be argued as to why. The arguement should only be whether the player did or did not hack. Everything else is just a waste of grey matter...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast