Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh oh, Cattien Hacker?

Quote Originally Posted by NationWarBlows View Post
    BM3 gives you a range buff? I'd love to see that proof. If anything it would give you +1 range. You didn't have your range buff on so the MAX you could have in those screenshots is +9 range. You obviously didn't have your range buff on, so saying you had +11 range is BS. The fact that you're the ONLY person I caught doing it, means that I wasn't lagging. I don't lag for 30 seconds with you standing in the same spot while I'm dashing away out of your range while you're still hitting me. And that other cap that's there is still out of range to hit me.

And to point out "Why would someone that has bringer in war hack?" Well, why don't you tell us since you're the one hacking? I don't lag in war, I never lag in war. If i did, I would have a lot more screenshots like this of people. Oh and you were spamming bm2/bm3 which should have a 5 min cooldown or so, not 2 min cooldown. Not hard to survive for 20 min when you're hacking or spend 2000$ on your gear.
    In BM3:

A/B skills have 8 range (9 for that FA who doesn't have eagle on)
    Fatal skills have 9 range (10 for that FA who doesn't have eagle on)

You'd be at 11 range only if you had Eagle on

But Fatals are irrelevant because: from the screenshots you can tell he's using B, not Fatals

And that is most certainly more than 9 range. But it cannot be proved if it is lag, or if it is a hack; could be either. Ofc I'd say most low tier bringers are hackers. That's the entire reason they farm low tiers.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

I can't see it as lagging. In the screenshots, you can see me change positions, and he is still attacking me. If i was lagging, he would have stopped attacking me as soon as i dashed further away. I should have took the screenshot when I was even further away not getting hit, then going in closer to get hit again. I didn't even take the screenshot of him shooting through walls at people, not even aiming at me and still hitting me.

I mean, i'm not going to stay in this tier just so I can get a video of him hacking, something that the GM's should already be doing. If I got paid for it, sure i'd take the time to do it but I'm not one to be doing other peoples jobs that they get paid for.

oh god u guy are idiot. BM2 is range10 +1 = 11 with eagle eye plus 1 more that = 12 gezzzzz learn about your FA before talking gezzzzzzzz
    bm3 slash range 8 +1=9 10 with eagle eye fatal 9+1= 10 11 with eagle eye .. iam done explaining to you retard .do i have really put everything about a fa for you guy to know your own class you play . iam done with u guy bye have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    In BM3:

A/B skills have 8 range (9 for that FA who doesn't have eagle on)
    Fatal skills have 9 range (10 for that FA who doesn't have eagle on)

You'd be at 11 range only if you had Eagle on

But Fatals are irrelevant because: from the screenshots you can tell he's using B, not Fatals

And that is most certainly more than 9 range. But it cannot be proved if it is lag, or if it is a hack; could be either. Ofc I'd say most low tier bringers are hackers. That's the entire reason they farm low tiers.
    dude i was in bm2 not bm3 you think my bm3 hit him 600 lolaahhahahaah try 5000 + and up. GOT anythng else for me keep it coming

Quote Originally Posted by cattien111 View Post
    dude i was in bm2 not bm3 you think my bm3 hit him 600 lolaahhahahaah try 5000 + and up. GOT anythng else for me keep it coming
    Nice "bragging". Talk to me when your FA bm3 can hit 10k+
    hi im Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Nice "bragging". Talk to me when your FA bm3 can hit 10k+
    iam not just wanna explain you really think bm3 hit 600 come on be real you sound like you know your fa.BUt u say i use slash not fatal zzzzzzzzz

Banned
    bm2/bm3 eagle or w/e hack is hack. i hardly believe that is lag.

anyways GM please tell them bm2 have the most range in all the skill/bm1/bm3 etc so IGN FARIUS and shut up and closed this thread plz this has gone long enough DOnt need people keep pming me ask what happen all day let me enjoy my war time in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    bm2/bm3 eagle or w/e hack is hack. i hardly believe that is lag.
    I agree. The only problem is that GM's won't do anything without a video.

Quote Originally Posted by cattien111 View Post
    come on be real you sound like you know your fa
    Any time you'd like I'd love to pvp your FA with my FA, Mr T3 Hacker-Bringer
    hi im Peaches

Where's you're eagle eye buff then? Explain that to me please. First you say you have +11 range, now +12 range? Good job changing your story bro. And you were in BM3, if you were in BM2, the attacks would be much faster. You really do fail at trying to convince people you weren't hacking when you were blatantly caught. I've been playing this game since the beginning of Feb 2008, so I'm 100% sure I know more about the classes then you. My first character was a FA after all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast