Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Uh oh, Cattien Hacker?

BTW, your BM3 max hit was 1.5k. You're fail with those +15 weps.

Quote Originally Posted by NationWarBlows View Post
    Where's you're eagle eye buff then? Explain that to me please. First you say you have +11 range, now +12 range? Good job changing your story bro. And you were in BM3, if you were in BM2, the attacks would be much faster. You really do fail at trying to convince people you weren't hacking when you were blatantly caught. I've been playing this game since the beginning of Feb 2008, so I'm 100% sure I know more about the classes then you. My first character was a FA after all.
    Me too! FA club O/
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

nationwar it call gitch bm2 instand of rapid hit it hit one single dmg instand of rapid = out same dmg and oh god u can see me gezzzz do i ahve to tell u i was in bm3 or 2
    and to peaches anytime party me ING CATTIEN ill pvp ur fa anytime if i cant win ill lvl = to urs fa and se what happen then .TO nationwar if u wanna see what i hit you in BM3 party me and ill let u the diff. JUst wanna prove to u guy it was bm2 not bm3 and your right if that was bm3 it would have been a hack but i was in bm2 = 11 withouteagle eye 12 with eagle eye and no i wasnt in eagle i never say i was i was explaining to you the total range a fa can have that all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cattien111 View Post
    nationwar it call gitch bm2 instand of rapid hit it hit one single dmg instand of rapid = out same dmg and oh god u can see me gezzzz do i ahve to tell u i was in bm3 or 2
    and to peaches anytime party me ING CATTIEN ill pvp ur fa anytime if i cant win ill lvl = to urs fa and se what happen then .TO nationwar if u wanna see what i hit you in BM3 party me and ill let u the diff. JUst wanna prove to u guy it was bm2 not bm3 and your right if that was bm3 it would have been a hack but i was in bm2 = 11 withouteagle eye 12 with eagle eye and no i wasnt in eagle i never say i was i was explaining to you the total range a fa can have that all
    some1 better frap>youtube this or i lose it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    some1 better frap>youtube this or i lose it!!
    he's the only one here who's going "oh you think i'd hit that low haha" and "i can hit 5k+ you're crazy if you think i can't hit you hard" ... i hate that type of person who's so overconfident in their gear.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Well if its not a lag still doesn't explain how come he was the only person to see it... This is like when a FA said my shooting stars was hacking..........

LoL gl cat seems like the guy was lagging to me.

@fear
    Stop being a bully!

@peach
    Your licensed to be a bully sooo ill let u go..

@cat
    See u in war ch later!
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 12-31-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Saying it's lag is BS. I've been playing games for WAY too long for anyone tell me when I'm not lagging or am. I wasn't lagging, why? Because my skills wouldn't have went off right when I clicked them if I was lagging. There would have been a delay. Also, If i'm lagging, why did I not see anyone else that was attacking out of range? Why did I ONLY notice Cattien attacking out of range? Why didn't I lag more throughout the whole war? Why in that ONE spot, the PERFECT time that he's attacking me, the only time I lag when there is only 2-3 people around. People just need to see, he was hacking and that's that. I doubt he'll get banned, because ESTSoft is a bunch of failures that don't do shiet for their money and sit around on their fat asses.

You can be careful and only use range hacks when no one is around, he might not have thought i was around when he turned on the hack. Who knows. Maybe everyone else thinks GM's won't do anything so they don't bother reporting.
    Last edited by NationWarBlows; 12-31-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Anybody who tries to say its not is just trying to coverup

Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    Anybody who tries to say its not is just trying to coverup
    Just saying.. Why try to get someone ban if your goig off of one person"s screen when he or she could be in the wrong... My thing is its only showing on his screen obviously not a back but if someone else witnessed it then yeah it's a hack. I've seen worse than that me attacking someone and they just slide across the screen to a diffrent spot.<<<<that's just my little example =)) all true!
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 01-01-2013 at 05:01 AM.

To all you oblivious ones, there ARE programs out there to hack and ALOT of ppl use them despite what you think, bcs I used think hardly anyone did too until someone explained to me how to spot them. It's pretty obvious once you know (not to mention sad at the ppl that do). He doesn't even need to make it obvious with +10 range. He very likely only added 1-3 range so it's not as obvious, but gives an advantage. I'm willing to bet that's what's going on here. I do my research.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-01-2013 at 10:18 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast