Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Well then

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Governor`s Club,TN.
    Posts
    752
    lol perfect ai just perfect kaka

  2. #12
    Osmium NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I know that feel
    Sup fake stats.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

  3. #13
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wherever u think
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Oh you need a reason?
    Let me see here. Same IP as Juji.

    Juji violated our forum policies:

    - Use of Racial Slurs.
    - Use of Highly Inappropriate Language.
    - Flaming.

    Here's a nice quote from 300
    "You bring the skulls and crowns of conquered kings to my doorsteps, you insult my queen, and you threaten my people with death and slavery! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!"

    Yeah you're getting Spartan Kicked.
    Somebody mad........

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post


    Here's a nice quote from 300
    "You bring the skulls and crowns of conquered kings to my doorsteps, you insult my queen, and you threaten my people with death and slavery! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!"

    Yeah you're getting Spartan Kicked.

    c-c-c-COMBOOO BREAKUH

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Oh you need a reason?
    Let me see here. Same IP as Juji.

    Juji violated our forum policies:

    - Use of Racial Slurs.
    - Use of Highly Inappropriate Language.
    - Flaming.

    Here's a nice quote from 300
    "You bring the skulls and crowns of conquered kings to my doorsteps, you insult my queen, and you threaten my people with death and slavery! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!"

    Yeah you're getting Spartan Kicked.
    same IP means same person? :<
    There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

    http://alzplz.blogspot.com

  6. #16
    Drei Valdoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guild: Seireitei
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Marirranya View Post
    same IP means same person? :<
    Means it came from the same computer basically. So yea, same person.

    This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: valdorothkai@gmail.com

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Governor`s Club,TN.
    Posts
    752
    hey juji u can do wut i did,move to a different address XD

  8. #18
    Titanium
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Marirranya View Post
    same IP means same person? :<
    Yeah most of us aren't from a 3rd world country. We dont go to PC cafe to play. We play at home, where most of us have our own devices.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Yeah most of us aren't from a 3rd world country. We dont go to PC cafe to play. We play at home, where most of us have our own devices.
    Since when do 3rd world countries have Internet Cafe's...
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Governor`s Club,TN.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Since when do 3rd world countries have Internet Cafe's...
    pfft internet cafe`s are so 2 years ago.... i most of the time i play here

    AWSUM SERVIZ!!!! ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •