Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't get why..

I don't get why..

people who freestyle think they're so good.. Fade dash blink --> click = skilled?
    That's called being weak. If you're good, stop running around, go 1-2-3 and prove you're good!
    P.S Xi likes big steelixs and he's unskilled

Titanium
    Words of Tridevil - the PS . The first part of the P.S is true though.

Forcium
    Mind=blown

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    people who freestyle think they're so good.. Fade dash blink --> click = skilled?
    That's called being weak. If you're good, stop running around, go 1-2-3 and prove you're good!
    P.S Xi likes big steelixs and he's unskilled
    Coz winner of standing PvP = Who wastes more usd in game to overgear their char.

Freestyle = More "free" like a real fight. You don't see boxers just standing there hitting each other blow after blow or MMA fighters coz it's human instinct to block or dodge hits. You use your head in a battle not only muscles, use ur surroundings to make them break combo, we're not running around. We're distancing ourselves so we can think of a next move. Running away is either changing channels, or coming back in BM3/BM2/BM/Aura. In fights people also use feints, and we use it in cabal too. We distract or mislead them. While you are in combo click on a mob and dash towards it, while they chase you, they don't know you're in combo. While they are dashing to chase you(thinking you're escaping), you have the advantage of attacking first because you are still in combo so just click on ur opponent and start storming attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Coz winner of standing PvP = Who wastes more usd in game to overgear their char.

Freestyle = More "free" like a real fight. You don't see boxers just standing there hitting each other blow after blow or MMA fighters coz it's human instinct to block or dodge hits. You use your head in a battle not only muscles, use ur surroundings to make them break combo, we're not running around. We're distancing ourselves so we can think of a next move. Running away is either changing channels, or coming back in BM3/BM2/BM/Aura. In fights people also use feints, and we use it in cabal too. We distract or mislead them. While you are in combo click on a mob and dash towards it, while they chase you, they don't know you're in combo. While they are dashing to chase you(thinking you're escaping), you have the advantage of attacking first because you are still in combo so just click on ur opponent and start storming attacks.
    Tell that to tridevil :/

Quote Originally Posted by SkiYeon View Post
    Tell that to tridevil :/
    xD Oh wells, each person have something they like in game. o.o I've no right to judge what they like/dislike.

Blown = Mind!

Wait! What am I talking about?! I can't even dash combo correctly.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Blown = Mind!

are you arab too by any chance? I always blow minds ... literally.

Blown = Mind!

o.o Don't need to, you can just click on us and we die. GM status

Blown = Mind!

This is what happens when we can't play Cabal with the d/cing going on and have the urge to do something Cabal related. We scavenge the forums o.o

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast