Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bm3 book but nothing

bm3 book but nothing

So I got lvl121, and I had a bm3 skillbook.
    I had it because estsoft gave me the gift of 40 stain clones and the trance force thingy haha.. well yeah i had those. and when i used it at lvl121, i received nothing.

IGN: ShinkiNo

You guys can just check logs so you can see the things ya sent me such as the 40 stain clones, and so forth.. I used them up to get the bm3 (BL) Skill book but nothing happened..
    help please? ._.

Edit: Apologies in advance if i put this in the wrong section :/
    Last edited by Ryuji; 01-01-2013 at 12:45 PM.

You sure you got the right book? post a screenshot.

In situations like these, 99.99% of the time, the player is doing something wrong.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

It's obvious that you can't get Bm3 until 130.. You done fked up yo

Sig by LunaKiara*

I obviously cannot post a screenshot because I already used it, and I may have had done something wrong.
    If a GM looks at this post, I have this as proof:

Edit(Note):I of course deleted the name and email. And if I have to submit a ticket or something like that I will do it. But if this can be resolved quickly i'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Hm close please, I just sent a ticket, Hopefully this can be resolved.

Is that an e-mail from GM's? Looks like it's a scam by a third party to me.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    i did the same mistake all you have to do is he rank up and it will automaticallly appear in ur skills.

Is not a scam, but is rare. My brother receives the other day a mail giving him a level booster for 30 days, a kred 30 days and a bb plus 30 days for returning. And he is now leveling Its weird that they are giving away a BM3 XD

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    i did the same mistake all you have to do is he rank up and it will automaticallly appear in ur skills.
    If that's the case then awesome, i'll try to lvl my char up. and do you mean the lvl130 rank up? =o

Quote Originally Posted by godafe View Post
    Is not a scam, but is rare. My brother receives the other day a mail giving him a level booster for 30 days, a kred 30 days and a bb plus 30 days for returning. And he is now leveling Its weird that they are giving away a BM3 XD
    Yep, it was a gift for returning to cabal. =) Thanks for sticking up for me, i guess haha. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Is that an e-mail from GM's? Looks like it's a scam by a third party to me.
    Why reply to the thread if you'll just say something like that? I don't get it, not being very helpful.. and making false accusations isn't very nice either ... o.-

book.jpg
    Oh yeah here's the book, found a screenshot. And provided it without it being cropped into a ticket to the helpdesk. =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast