Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Failed to connected to server

Failed to connected to server

Just download the new client today after installed it in and got the updated done. Start game enter my id and pass after the loading bar finish it say Failed to connect to server. please try again later.

any idea what is going on here? help [GM]
    I install the game in the program file not the program file (86x).

Where are you logging in from? If there is an available cabal service thats geographically local so you fall in the service area, your IP/ISP will be restricted for the other versions usually producing the "failed to connect to server" message.

If you happen to be inside USA or other area thats permitted to play with NA/global players (for example Australia) , you can submit help desk ticket with your internet service provider, and information about where your connecting from, but if your outside service area that won't be needed, use http://cabalonline.net/Main/ and pick service closest to you.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

USA i live in Chicago

Then just submit helpdesk ticket www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk
    Include relevant info like location, internet service provider, problems your experiencing ect.

Am i restricted to play cabal NA if im from the philippines?

Quote Originally Posted by jemster0211 View Post
    Am i restricted to play cabal NA if im from the philippines?
    http://cabal.e-games.com.ph/

Cabal PH is the service in your region, so yes you would be restricted.

if there way to go pass that region striction because at EU region is impossible play without looseing evrything ( taken by cabal EU GM team) coz they need alz for lame alz sellers.

i remeber play at NA 3 years ago or so and i wanna come back to here ... hopeing that at here GM team wount do that like at EU

Yeaa same same problem

yeah i play from eu , i downloaded everything , ipatched , i did what trouble shot says , i conf router +++ it took me 5.5 h to reach here, i hope its worthing.
    P.S. i download the eu cabal ( i hope i would not waste my time again) . Anyway this is my last try, if is not work with eu client i go search something else !

Quote Originally Posted by kamui View Post
    Just download the new client today after installed it in and got the updated done. Start game enter my id and pass after the loading bar finish it say Failed to connect to server. please try again later.

any idea what is going on here? help [GM]
    I install the game in the program file not the program file (86x).

did you trying to sended a ticket?
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast