Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: xraed proc bringer t4 caught hacking in bm2

mokablooddriver say i hack cuz i was doing frum 1.5 and then later i did 2.9k crit without using a leg on him. so im proving his point that i dont need leg to do 2.9k crit...i did 3k on that wizzy while chasing proc bringer...

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You click your hp pots with your mouse. you're bad
    wowowow i do that too when there is nothing to click while im in a dung

Shadow Titanium
    Anybody who tries to say its not is just trying to coverup

Quote Originally Posted by rsxtypejai View Post
    6:00pm pst war 1/2/13
    http://youtu.be/kLREwnuY6qw
    as you all know that we are both FA bringer in t4, we are both in bm2, but im in bm2+aura, as you all know how fast fa bm2 can hit per sec and the dmg it does, xraed bm2 shoot slower but does more dmg, what does that tell you, you be the judge!!! i say thats hacking!!!wat do you guys think, and no its not lagg!!!!!
    at this video as u can see that WI behind u was attacking u with bm3 while xraed was running so that mean he wasn't attacking u while he was running watch it again and u will see

im just wondering how your damage jumps like that when you say it doesnt change your stats at all
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

1- i didn't expect u to hate me that much. GM's can check me out and of course they watched ur thread and i'm sure i'm innocent :P
    . well i did wut i want lool in fair way . i dont buy alz to enjoy cabal like you . the real excitement is hard working
    2- cancel Maximum zoom out limit for better vision
    3- im smarter than u :P i can teach u how to war with FA .... but i wont ) im not calling my self a beast or something its just u cant use ur FA ..
    and keep hating me like oOHitManOo .
    4- but nice toTake advantage of the opportunity off being the bringer and tell ppl ima hacking ....... and last , ATTEMPT HAS BEEN FAILED ....... try again later ^.^Cabal(130105-0057-Ver315-0000).jpg sry hitman
    Last edited by Raed; 01-06-2013 at 10:02 AM.

6:00pm pst war 1/2/13
    http://youtu.be/kLREwnuY6qw
    as you all know that we are both FA bringer in t4, we are both in bm2, but im in bm2+aura, as you all know how fast fa bm2 can hit per sec and the dmg it does, xraed bm2 shoot slower but does more dmg, what does that tell you, you be the judge!!! i say thats hacking!!!wat do you guys think, and no its not lagg!!!!!
    rofl thats not hacking .. . . -__- u just mad cuz she can drop u

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Looool u call that hacking??? Cool story Bro, come again.. QQ more.

Getting rolled by a 158 and then try to cover up..

Quote Originally Posted by Yahooo View Post
    at this video as u can see that WI behind u was attacking u with bm3 while xraed was running so that mean he wasn't attacking u while he was running watch it again and u will see
    the first couple hit when xread hit me before he wizzy hit me with bm3 u can c how slow she shoot at me all the low number was frum xread and the big crit yes it frum the wizzy in bm3 , jux look at all the low number how slowly it pop up and u will c, look at the number when xread shoot me, if u guys cant even compare my bm2 and her bm2 at the firing rate at how fast it is and how slow it is, look at the 100s-400s dmg per sec on the both of us, you can clearly see im shooter faster and she shooting slower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DOlR...ature=youtu.be
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCM9T...ature=youtu.be
    say that to ur fa n urself before u say that to me, here r 2 video that show u my dmg on ur bringer, without using potion, if that was u i will do more dmg on u dud!!!get ur fact straight..dont be mad cuz i do more dmg then u....leg is useless to me in t4. if it was in t5 ill use leg but never on t4..
    dumb lol .... not my fault i swear ^.^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast