Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: xraed proc bringer t4 caught hacking in bm2

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rsxtypejai View Post
    u say how i did 1.5 and then 2.9 crit on u, that video show u my dmg on ur bringer, if you dont get it that means ur jux a noob fa who cant do dmg like me and saying i hack!!!!im jux proving to u that i can do dmg in war and if i was to use leg my dmg will be lower, so wats the point in using a leg for weaker dmg and more def, when i can use my +15 weapons to do max dmg, u n xread can say i dont no how to play fa but i guess that mean ya jux plain sux then cuz when ya c me ya alwase run even when ur full life and im half life ya run like a chicken and then after war ya be like fight like a man!!!! so run fast forests!!!!!!even when i fight 5 proc ya fa jux run..and called that skill and say i sux..if i sux so bad y keep on pming me after ech war...looking at that pix u post dude ur dmg taken is so low and all that kills was frum ks!!!!that jux prove that ur a running FA!!!not a tanking...yes i spend usd on dis game so wat...everyone does it.....at least i no i dont hack cuz i use usd....unlike sumone, like you who say u dont use usd thats y u use hacking program...cuz its cheap for u rite!!!!thats y u use it rite!!!!thats rite!!!and that pix u post u even say HAX!!!!!!even if u was joking!!!!we all no thats hacking!!!!and we all no that u use hack not jux me even cap say it when u first got bringer u was dashing n fadeing hella fast!!!!! it didnt bother me cuz even with the hack u cant even roll me u can kill ks yes i give u that!!!! untill ya keep saying i hack so i went to prove who the real hacker is!!!only if i had frap that tyme u wouldve been over and after i post up that video u didnt use bm2 all war!!!!u was doing the relog for bm3 and getting roll left to right!!!
    no comment , u can send ticket to GM and we gonna see ,
    good thing to know u drop usd to win . and this's my last post i wont waste my time with one like you :S i cant imagine im that good in ur opinion , ask your nation about me that's all i can say , ask xBeastmode or anybuddy eles
    watch your videos AGAIN and dont be shy to say your wrong ............

[GM] Kato
    Hey Raed,

Thanks for the report!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234