Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mama Mia Store!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Tell me who.... and I'll trade it...Oh no actually I'll also ask for 2 more bil before I trade it!
    He got banned about 2 weeks after he got the cape. The cape itself was all over the forums because seireitei was claiming that he stole it from one of their members so I'm pretty sure you knew about it. I know for sure that haniel did.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    He got banned about 2 weeks after he got the cape. The cape itself was all over the forums because seireitei was claiming that he stole it from one of their members so I'm pretty sure you knew about it. I know for sure that haniel did.
    CandyBear our ex-guildie was with Seiyuu in FT b1f when they got it. that drop was supposed to be Candy's but Seiyuu stole the cape from candy. He then ended up selling the cape to Celija, 400 usd deal. What I dont understand is why did Seiyuu hand that eos +8 without being payed first? and then he got banned and Celija who has the cape had it for free. And it is cel who I was referring to as that only person who has the eos +8 in our server and he wont sell it. I know that cape youre talking about.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-24-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Remind me why that drop was supposed to be candy's? I also clearly remember haniel himself telling me that saiyuu wanted an eof8 for it (before the usd deal if that is true).

I meant they were supposed to share for whatever the price of that cape is if sold...That's according to candybear. Haniel knows coz we (me and candybear) were there helping him reach 169 - 170 when candy told us the story about that cape.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

How much for the aop+6 ?????????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Theres only one eos +8 in our server and the person who has it wont sell it..trust me....Ofcourse.
    No theres like 2ppl maybe even more but lol not 1 person

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    For you? 2xVE+6 for 2.5bil

Osmium
    3b on eof+8 =)

stop posting on this thread already it's just trollin.

I like ur turtle Burning =]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast