Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Calculator to Compare Critical Rate VS. Damage !

Threaded View

Thumbs up NEW Calculator to Compare Critical Rate VS. Damage !

Some time ago I was wondering what it would be like to increase my critical rate by sacking some damage. I currently have a rate of 62 and have been thinking of lifting this rate to 67 by sacking some base attack. There is no obvious answer because critical damage is about luck. But the frequency of critical damage makes a difference in your PvE, war and PvP. I wrote a small Calculator to help determine what critical rate is best for you.

For example you want to evaluate what is best for you in PvP mode

Step 1 : Go to CabalC.com and plug in your character stats in PvP mode for your class

Step 2 : A wise thing to do perhaps, is keep the defense at 1350 and subtract 15 from your current rate. For example my critical rate is 62 , I subtract 15 from it vs. an honor 20 character

Step 3 : Plug in the base damage and critical damage in the calculator I provided [download link below]

Plug the Orange Text as Base Damage and Blue text as Critical Damage

Step 4 : Repeat step 3 and plug it in the second panel say with 20 more attack and 5 less critical rate. Note Damage and Attack are not the same thing so please check the results from CabalC before plugging them in.

Step 5 : # of events goes through number of times you attacked an opponent

Step 6 : Click Calculate

Download link : http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...gCalc-zip.html

[sorry about the crappy website where you have to wait over 15 seconds before you can download the zip file, unzip the executable file and use it, the calculator has a link to cabalc.com at the bottom panel ]

I will improve on this later on, this is just Version 1 and making good use of my lunch break at work, perhaps replicate CabalC with Ep10 Damage once the notes are finalized
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 01-03-2013 at 08:51 AM.