Hello there! Most of you Venus peeps know me as Dipikins. I have quit the game for a while, but I returned to check on how things were on Cabal. To my dismay, Venus has become more of a dying world. Seriously... the place is as empty as a barren wasteland. Venus has already been dying for the past years, but it wasn't something this bad. The people of Venus are suffering due to this dying server. There is no demand for items as there are the plentiful supplies. Many of the people I have liked and known have moved to Mercury. However, the less fortunate people like me and many others do not have the privilege to move to such a server. I know that this game probably receives most of its revenue through people transferring gears or servers, but it's really unfair how players such as myself are left in the dark. I know that combining a server is probably out of "their" interest, but it's a bit harsh that old veteran players like me are left to be in the dust.

If any staff of Cabal is reading this, I would like to start a petition to combine the servers. If I can receive 500 upvotes from the players of Cabal, "you" must look into this problem with a reasonable solution.

- Just post UPVOTE below. (: