Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Death of Venus?

This is Retail not Private, combine servers, doubtful.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

I've talked to Gm Lorkan 1 on 1 about this and simply put they are not allowed to combine the servers. Probably a money/ contract related issue if I had to guess. He mentioned to me an idea once of a possible alternate way to have them combined, but that idea is like a 1/10,000 chance probably, unless most of the community supported it AFTER the other ESTsoft Inc. members voted to yes to see if the players would want it too.

And also, they would have to allow accounts to have 12 characters total to alleviate issues about too many chars already in the other server (and I'd limit it to just 12 per account, so you could have all in 1 server, or 7 in one and 5 in the other). Then you also have issues about guild names. In my oppinion they need to do more upgrading to the guild aspect of the game. People mainly use guilds now to easily find a group of ppl to dungeon with. The limit of size imo is too small (Should add lvl 6 with 170 limit, and lvl 7 with 200 and leave that as max).

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    nope not the death of venus yet maybe when C2 come out

Hi spittaz, idk about you but this is how I view DeArcha

Gears : WORTHLESS
    Damage : WORTHLESS
    Size of e-p.e.n.i.s : Extremely small
    Best Skills : Re-logging after I dropped him on a 14x FA (he's been scared ever since)
    Fear Level of me : Extremely High, he never showed up to freestyle because he believed I can 2 shot him.

De-Archa's BEST success vs. Kinematic : Him dropping me on BM3 while I was dancing in PF

You trying to prove you have some control of your worthless FA over some lines of text is irrelevant to me, unless you grow some balls to come and freestyle in a server with solid players who can run through dungeons at 1/4th the time of your high end parties in Venus. Yes, I believe staying in Venus is a waste. Yes, I believe your worthless FA is under geared and incapable of taking my EPIC damages. And I also believe, you bragging to prove you are skilled is all talk, just like DeArcha. So when you grow some man balls, geared up and feel you are ready we will put up a nice frap session so you can prove you are much better than Distro (good FS btw., skilled & geared, more geared than I am and equally good with his other character which you call Han) .
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 01-04-2013 at 08:42 AM.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Hi spittaz, idk about you but this is how I view DeArcha

Best Skills : Re-logging after I dropped him on a 14x FA (he's been scared ever since)
    Fear Level of me : Extremely High, he never showed up to freestyle because he believed I can 2 shot him.

De-Archa's BEST success vs. Kinematic : Him dropping me on BM3 while I was dancing in PF

You trying to prove you have some control of your worthless FA over some lines of text is irrelevant to me, unless you grow some balls to come and freestyle in a server with solid players who can run through dungeons at 1/4th the time of your high end parties in Venus. Yes, I believe staying in Venus is a waste. Yes, I believe your worthless FA is under geared and incapable of taking my EPIC damages. And I also believe, you bragging to prove you are skilled is all talk, just like DeArcha. So when you grow some man balls, geared up and feel you are ready we will put up a nice frap session so you can prove you are much better than Distro (good FS btw., skilled & geared, more geared than I am and equally good with his other character which you call Han) .
    yes his gear isnt the best but players do say he was better than u.
    epic dmg srry but some of us have to farm for our gear not use credit card.
    give me the same gear as you and i will drop you.
    and i last time i played was like 3months ago.
    Gearwise your gear is great but skillwise u are garbage
    Last edited by spittaz; 01-04-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    lmao ur garbage imuhammed, u never dropped me once, i ramsacked u in war and outside and u keep crying, just move on dude we all know ur garbage instead of proving urself on these stupid threads why dont u actually do something about it lol

and as for me fearing u, u must be joking i dont fear trash, only thing i fear is how much money u will eventually drop to prove urself and u will probably still be outright trash lol

and finally as for the gear, umadbrothatihavecrapgearandiamstillbetterthanyou?

# archa hit high of 500 out of scrubs in Venus who 2-slot sig-metal is end gear. Kinematic hits 550 while sleeping and another screenshot next to 610 as high score confirms Kinematic ratio of death kill is 42:1 , 65-2, etc in t6 and this too is vs. fc crafted +15 gears and 14 amp fc pieces, 40/7 fc orbs, hnr 20 sei, ex unemployed memebers and my current guild mates in Aion who happen to be procs. who have more gears in the lobby than all of venus combined etc.

so the scrubs bragging about performing in WAR ? maybe it's time for me to brag. I have better stats and a bigger e-p.e.n.i.s than both spittaz and dearcha combined.

# Kinematic's 2x 14 amp pieces come from winning an event and the other from taking candy from a baby out of an alz buyer

[ I have screen shots of both, he counts aop6 price at 3b , ros10 at 2b eos8 price at 3b ROFL]
    [ want me to post ss ? ]

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    lmao ur garbage imuhammed, u never dropped me once, i ramsacked u in war and outside COMPLETE BS, rolled this newbie like a toy. sadly, his gear scamming didn't earn him any skills from the autcion house and u keep crying, BEEP ! still raging after retirement ? huh ? just move on dude

followed by another wall of text proving more than ever he's just another raging WAR BOT
    / this

I was never as terrible at controlling at DeArcha FA. On top of that ...

I know the truth hurts. 14x on s.titanium / bluestein dropping a geared FA ? PRICELESS Keep raging. and oh, hi spittaz

# spittaz FA

Another WORTHLESS FA who rage in forums who tries to prove something he's not.

FACTS : I freestyle everyday vs. honor 20 players who are equally or more geared me, my guildies, my ex guildies , my haters and my admirers. Those who typed a wall of text soon discover something went horribly wrong when they typed a lot of B.S in the forums. In time most of my flamers later became my friends or grew quiet. You want to show you can beat Kinematic, Kinematic will never go back if you offer him a challenge to freestyle you. He will even frap it for you if you want. You may win, or you may lose ... but you will always have a good time while pvping Kine.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 01-04-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Forcium
    hi im a wiz guys

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    hi im a wiz guys
    hi there

RedOsmium
    i no longer play so why would i want 2 prove something O.o?
    it seems your the one tryng to prove to everyone ur the best but yet there is people who disagree
    like i said ur all gear no skills
    keep spending usd maybe then ur gear will make up for ur lack of skills.
    Last edited by spittaz; 01-04-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast