Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Death of Venus?

Shadow Titanium
    what? when did i get dropped by u in bluestin, i owned u back then? its funny
    how all ur lies becomes the truth to u lol and keep talking to urself ur just gonna get trolled even harder
    And goddam esl people post something new instead of posting the same thing u posted lol

Shadow Titanium
    lmao gettin under 100 points with all ur gear isnt anything to be proud of lol retard, if i had ur stuff i'd be 700 hitting 800s
    Another thing, i dont hit as low as u think i do

Im sorry. Using war points as a form of being better is a load of osik. I'm not that great and my score ranged from 300-450. It all depended on how the war went. The one I scored very high wasn't that action packed (like 5v5 or something small) so it was mostly guard/base dmg, which doesn NOT take skill. So saying that, you can go to a 3v3 war and score 500 and not be a good player. My gf scored 400 pts on a gate this week while playing on her phone (though she dc 1 min b4 war ended ><). With that, you don't have to be good to score high. Also I know for a fact archa farmed mostly ppl in war and not guards. Idk if you do or not.

Also, they don't play, so trying to call out "dead" players is about as cool as attacking towers for bringer in war.

tl:dr using war score is a horrible method to say you're good

Edit:
    How about instead of relying on gears, ppl determine skill by using only NPC bought stuff for their pvps? Then it's equal footing ground. No QQ-ing about better gears etc.

Edit #2: And yall turds got way off topic. This thread was about Venus being dead
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 01-04-2013 at 11:01 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    lmao gettin under 100 points with all ur gear isnt anything to be proud of lol retard, if i had ur stuff i'd be 700 hitting 800s Another thing, i dont hit as low as u think i do
    another FALSE statement out of the raging war bot who scammed gears and quit raging because his gears can't catch up. I guess they don't sell skills at the auction house, huh ? Copy pasting what I wrote in FA section

I gave it a run today, was 10 minutes late, @T6 42/1. I have a ton of ss with , 54/2 , 62:2, etc

as for my high score, it's 610.

and this too is vs. well geared Procyons with a ton of honor 20s and geared to the teeth, not the under geared semi-dead wars in Venus who look at 2 slot siggy's +15ed as end gear even now.

and /this (truth)

Gears : WORTHLESS
    Damage : WORTHLESS
    Size of e-p.e.n.i.s : Extremely small
    Best Skills : Re-logging after I dropped him on a 14x FA (he's been scared ever since)
    Fear Level of me : Extremely High, he never showed up to freestyle because he believed I can 2 shot him.

De-Archa's BEST success vs. Kinematic : Him dropping me on BM3 while I was dancing in PF

need more screen shots ?

and also, spittaz ? who says my pve performance is bad ? boss kill ? I can solo manticore w/o pots. only one other FA can do this currently in NA Cabal. dungeon ? should I call my list of honor 20 guild mates and my ex guild mates who I MO with everyday ? the only thing I hear is "this FA is really really good" in some variation. for the only ft2 run I made in Venus was with a full party of newbies who couldn't kill leth - I ended up killing it myself with 70% of the damage coming from me and if ever I ft2 (which I don't anymore, cuz it's boring) I 3 man it with under 12 minutes. Solo dungeon ? Right now I am trying to break iHash's 10:35 in under 10 minutes in AOS1 to get some variation of a 9 amp bracelet and also to get an achievement without relogging ! Sadly the best for me so far is 11:45 (w/o relogs)

Like I said, all the well geared players i know, mostly in honor 20s who came to challenge trying to prove better and flaming in forums have stopped or ended up as being a friend. On the reverse they are inviting me to join them or tone their pvp actions in freestyle ... and I am having a blast, improving my skills too! Unlike, PvE or 1 2 3 PvP - freestyling requires a lot more thinking and fine tuning your abilities. It requires constant practice and in Venus no one freestyles and that's why you or DeArcha can never get enough practice to extend your FA gameplay. I am not flaming , just stating the truth. On top of that players are under geared, no crafters , small population, slow dungeon runs = less drops, etc. I don't find any reason to stay in Venus. I FULLY support this guy who wants to come to Mercury to enjoy a higher standard of the game. If you want to outperform under geared zealots roll back to t5 in Mercury.

Also like I said earlier, my 2 14 amp pieces come from as an event winner and the other from trading with a person who didn't know the market so well. I can give screenshots of those too.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 01-04-2013 at 11:33 AM.

farming gates are always fun

"Everyone knows a cap bringer is just somebody who couldn't get proc bringer"

ie. The Biggest Loser

PS: I agree with you Val
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    another FALSE statement out of the raging war bot who scammed gears and quit raging because his gears can't catch up. I guess they don't sell skills at the auction house, huh ? Copy pasting what I wrote in FA section

I gave it a run today, was 10 minutes late, @T6 42/1. I have a ton of ss with , 54/2 , 62:2, etc

as for my high score, it's 610.

and this too is vs. well geared Procyons with a ton of honor 20s and geared to the teeth, not the under geared semi-dead wars in Venus who look at 2 slot siggy's +15ed as end gear even now.

and /this (truth)

Gears : WORTHLESS
    Damage : WORTHLESS
    Size of e-p.e.n.i.s : Extremely small
    Best Skills : Re-logging after I dropped him on a 14x FA (he's been scared ever since)
    Fear Level of me : Extremely High, he never showed up to freestyle because he believed I can 2 shot him.

De-Archa's BEST success vs. Kinematic : Him dropping me on BM3 while I was dancing in PF

need more screen shots ?

and also, spittaz ? who says my pve performance is bad ? boss kill ? I can solo manticore w/o pots. only one other FA can do this currently in NA Cabal. dungeon ? should I call my list of honor 20 guild mates and my ex guild mates who I MO with everyday ? the only thing I hear is "this FA is really really good" in some variation. for the only ft2 run I made in Venus was with a full party of newbies who couldn't kill leth - I ended up killing it myself with 70% of the damage coming from me and if ever I ft2 (which I don't anymore, cuz it's boring) I 3 man it with under 12 minutes. Solo dungeon ? Right now I am trying to break iHash's 10:35 in under 10 minutes in AOS1 to get some variation of a 9 amp bracelet and also to get an achievement without relogging ! Sadly the best for me so far is 11:45 (w/o relogs)

Like I said, all the well geared players i know, mostly in honor 20s who came to challenge trying to prove better and flaming in forums have stopped or ended up as being a friend. On the reverse they are inviting me to join them or tone their pvp actions in freestyle ... and I am having a blast, improving my skills too! Unlike, PvE or 1 2 3 PvP - freestyling requires a lot more thinking and fine tuning your abilities. It requires constant practice and in Venus no one freestyles and that's why you or DeArcha can never get enough practice to extend your FA gameplay. I am not flaming , just stating the truth.

weren't you claiming minutes ago how much better you can be vs. Distro & Han and outplay me in PvP ? DeArcha couldn't do it to me with more gears. What makes you think you will do better with gears which look insignificant ?

Also like I said earlier, my 2 14 amp pieces come from as an event winner and the other from trading with a person who didn't know the market so well. I can give screenshots of those too.
    You, are, bad. 3 weeks I'll see you. best out of 9 pvp freestyle view gear on. I got 3bil to bet you?

Shadow Titanium
    i dont see a merge happening ever. not until both servers are so dead that its costing them more to run both then they are making. 4 years ago venus was dead compared to merc. now look at it. its still the same way and it will remain that way until the game itself is shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You, are, bad. 3 weeks I'll see you. best out of 9 pvp freestyle view gear on. I got 3bil to bet you?
    I can't tell the difference between the time you troll and no one responds to your dumb comments or you have really grown into a full time retard like the average bots in TangDynasty as if they are reading the same scripts and repeating themselves ...

... each time your re-match, re-re-match and re-re-re-match end up in the same way. all I see is an FA doing a 1 mile fade / dash and camping and then come up with one conclusion, "I hate freestyle, I only PK ..." and then end up with the same result.

o that's right, you are all geared now ? O_O lmfao!
    yeah, I get it - you are a nerd and you live inside Cabal ... and you are going to sleep tonight over my post.

and finally,

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post

Edit #2: And yall turds got way off topic. This thread was about Venus being dead
    UPVOTE for dkphinks (or however you spell your name). I agree that those who wish to come to Mercury should be allowed to do so without costing them anything. Off topic, I also think PH and Brasil Server should go under Cabal Global. This Management team is doing a lot better than the Team under OGP days. I also think it would be great if we could have cross-Cabal versions Wars and PvPs. ch #20 is totally empty , it would serve a better purpose if there was a common channel all Cabalians (from all Cabal versions) could go to. [i.e. a Channel that would be connected to a different server that is common, etc]
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 01-04-2013 at 03:30 PM.

muhammad always has a wall of text, you are trash and will always be trash.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast