Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I wonder who this wiz in Nation War is...

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    well if nothing happend to her then there must be a reason right?why hold a grudge?i find it unfair when u get saints most of the time . . . .
    but if i go to the gms about it and gms didnt find anything wrong does that still make sense for me to keep a grudge and keep bringing it up?
    come on now. . . we all mature here . . . and you are the last person tea that i expected to do somthing like this

and its funny . . . u have people say that you hack and everything tea . . . hmm *shrugs* this is a waist of my time really . . . i should be studying right now
    Vald and i agree on not to bring up the grudge part again on this thread, and u should do that too.
    as for Tea getting saint, go frap a video of Tea hacking saint? or u should be quiet unless u got proof.
    GM dosent ban every single hackers in this game due to some reasons, or else why u think some the hackers u know are still here?
    I myself know a few players that hack, some just started, some been hacking for years and they still here.
    If i can frap a vid, i will post it here too just to let the community know regardless GM want to ban them or not

Shadow Titanium
    tea doesnt hack. that nig.ger just has -100 ping >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Vald and i agree on not to bring up the grudge part again on this thread, and u should do that too.
    as for Tea getting saint, go frap a video of Tea hacking saint? or u should be quiet unless u got proof.
    GM dosent ban every single hackers in this game due to some reasons, or else why u think some the hackers u know are still here?
    I myself know a few players that hack, some just started, some been hacking for years and they still here.
    If i can frap a vid, i will post it here too just to let the community know regardless GM want to ban them or not
    i truly don't really care at this point . . . . this whole argument is stupid and a waist of time.
    who are you to get mad over a decision made by the GM's?you said that you sent in the vid in October . . . . its been 4 monthes
    and about you telling me to stop talking about the grudge thing . . . why should i ? its clear that there is something else going on
    if a person had to make a post about a video that was "supposed" to be submitted 4 monthes ago
    its funny if you think about it lmao . . .
    if thats not holding a grudge then idk what is . . . .
    come on now . . . .

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

[GM] Kato
    If you guys want to continue arguing, you're more than welcome to private message each other.

Next time, please try not to derail the thread. If you wish to report someone, there's the Help Desk and Bad User Report forum.

Closed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789