Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So If I burn

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    Hold on, in my opinion crafting is not only about making money unless that is the only perspective you have when it come to playing. Crafting can also be a part of keeping you challenged and interested with the game play. Yes it takes up time and money as well as being disappointed at times but it also has its rewards. I would not suggest trying to craft and reach a high level over night *sarcasm* but instead work on it slowly and invest for a future pay off. Remember the game is designed for a long game play not a quick temporary satisfaction that leaves you with nothing else to look forward to or accomplish.
    It is true that crafting can be fun, and a lot of people craft for fun.

But if that was what he wanted, he would have title the thread "So If I burn ... 500m on crafting forci, will I have fun?"

He made this thread because he wanted to know how profitable it would be. All I did was answer his questions. I would have told him, "yes, crafting can be fun" if that was the question he asked.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Well the reason I'm thinking about crafting is to make money, because I have absolutely no luck with drops, in four or five years of playing my best drops are an stit fs plate of outrageous with one slot, a shadow EOG, and I've gotten 2 sel.

So I was hoping with the money I have I can craft and hopefully make some money in game that doesn't involve buying vouchers. So I can gear my character and actually stand a chance against other skilled players that have better luck with drops (or craft) than I do and have better gear than me.

I find this game and most of it's aspects extremely fun or I wouldn't have invested so much of my life into it.

But sorry truely false the crafting isn't for the fun :3 It's to line my in game pockets with ALZ >:3

Yeah, is really fun when you fail 12 of 17 Level 1 Craftman Ring... :/

Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    Well the reason I'm thinking about crafting is to make money, because I have absolutely no luck with drops, in four or five years of playing my best drops are an stit fs plate of outrageous with one slot, a shadow EOG, and I've gotten 2 sel.

So I was hoping with the money I have I can craft and hopefully make some money in game that doesn't involve buying vouchers. So I can gear my character and actually stand a chance against other skilled players that have better luck with drops (or craft) than I do and have better gear than me.

I find this game and most of it's aspects extremely fun or I wouldn't have invested so much of my life into it.

But sorry truely false the crafting isn't for the fun :3 It's to line my in game pockets with ALZ >:3
    No matter how many years you been playing, you won't make much alz with a lv.100

Do yourself a favor and level up.

I been making 50m a day just from grinding in PI. No reason any lv.160+ can't too. Don't rely on "lottery" drops. If you really been playing for 4 years, and plan on playing longer, then you need a "salary" type way of making alz. You won't need a drop worth 1bil, when you're making 50m a day. Just play for 20 days and you'll have your hard-earned 1b.
    hi im Peaches

Well I have a 133 wi and 15x fb not to mention maybe three dozen 10x+ characters of various classes that I've deleted, so it's not like I've been playing this game 4 years and this is my only character. that would be... horrible o.o But how are you making 50m a day? That's pretty crazy. Is it just from basic drops?

Well I have a 133 wi and 15x fb not to mention maybe three dozen 10x+ characters of various classes that I've deleted, so it's not like I've been playing this game 4 years and this is my only character. that would be... horrible o.o But how are you making 50m a day? That's pretty crazy. Is it just from basic drops?
    She's making it from getting the stain quests and selling the stain clones

And honestly crafting is only for people with alz to get more alz. You can't make consistant money if you domt have a lot of alz to put into it or if you already had high craft level as cathy stated (she got her infos from me btw lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    She's making it from getting the stain quests and selling the stain clones

And honestly crafting is only for people with alz to get more alz. You can't make consistant money if you domt have a lot of alz to put into it or if you already had high craft level as cathy stated (she got her infos from me btw lol)
    Oh Plz that I got info from Krad

Beetle Shells = 1mil
    Infernal Ruby = 1mil
    Astral Skull = 600k
    Illusion Coral = 600k
    Parasited Berry = 250k

FT2 entry = 3.5mil
    IC1 entry = 1.5mil
    IC2 entry = 1.5mil
    AOS1 entry = 750k
    AOS2 entry = 750k
    CA6 entry = 750k
    MO entry = 750k

Not sure about Venus prices but these are Merc's; all of these craft mats and dungeon entries add up to quite a lot if you're killing mobs quickly.
    Last edited by Peaches; 01-08-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    hi im Peaches

Wow, gotta get my bro into the leveling mood, this char I'm playing on is to play with him and show him the game. But maybe I should just leave him in the dust lol, I would be able to get him better gear if I did. I'm sure he would understand. btw I am on Merc lol. Alright well thanks for all the tips I really appreciate it.

If you are only lv.100 it shouldn't be hard for him to catch up. Lv.1 to 100 only takes like 6 hours...
    hi im Peaches

no hes 100 and hes really nooby in cabal like really really nooby. So I was going to level with him so he learns the dungeons and where to quest and stuff but i'd feel bad if I went to 16x and left him at like 11x you know?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast