Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So If I burn

So If I burn

500m on crafting forcy, what are the chances that at least one of whatever i craft will actually at least succeed one (not necessarily pc) and make the money back if not with interest?

EX: If I blow 500m on making Forcy FS Plates what is the chance I could make one succeed and make my 500m back?

I don't need like a percentage, a none, decent or it's going to happen will work perfectly

Osmium
    u just have to have 2 thing:
    1-and the only thing that makes craft succeed is Luck
    2-have more than 7k amity to craft forcium

Crafting forci takes about 80-100mil per attempt. Most crafters I know succeed about half the time, but crappy 3/4 amps don't make back the alz it costs to attempt.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Alright so what's the best and preferably cheapest way to get that 7k amity alhifnawy3?

I realized crafting forcy was expensive but I don't think it occured to me that it costs 80 to 100mil each attempt x.x thanks peaches for shining a light on my ignorance there xDD

Ok so what about osmium? how much amity and how much would that cost to craft?

Can someone explain amity?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    Alright so what's the best and preferably cheapest way to get that 7k amity alhifnawy3?

I realized crafting forcy was expensive but I don't think it occured to me that it costs 80 to 100mil each attempt x.x thanks peaches for shining a light on my ignorance there xDD

Ok so what about osmium? how much amity and how much would that cost to craft?

Can someone explain amity?
    Amnity = crafting level. Craft more and it goes up. The more you have, the better your chances at success when crafting.

It is not worth leveling yourself unless your crafting level is already high. Buddy up with somebody who already has 10k amnity (max level) and have them craft for you, or just save alz and buy the gear from somebody who crafts. My buddy says when they craft forci's, they usually get a pc every 1/8 attempts (that is about 800mil to craft a 2.5bil item).

If you want a TV, its probably not practical to build your own TV. Make money and buy one. Same applies to crafting and gear.
    hi im Peaches

Osmium
    osmium needs lik 4k amity i think my friend succeeds 3/4 of osmium crafting and he's 4.6k amity

I was only thinking about crafting to make money, I'm not really a lucky person at getting decent drops from dungeons. I spent a day on my FB soloing ic1 I did it about 6 times, my fb only made it to maga and all I got decent gear wise was 2slot terra fa boots. I got a bunch of uchh though. I was hoping crafting would give me a better chance of making some money

But seeing that I have to get that much amity just to make money from osmium it might not be worth it. I don't know...

I am not sure what server you play in, but in Mercury, there are already at least 3 crafters for each kind of item, with max amnity. If you're starting at like 0 (or close to 0), you won't be able to get up to 10k and profit.

It's only worth working on your craft if you were already at like 7k amnity when the update hit. The max crafting level was raised in the update 5 months ago, so only people who were ALREADY at the old max craft level, really benefit from going all the way to 10k.
    hi im Peaches

Oh okay >.< thanks

Hold on, in my opinion crafting is not only about making money unless that is the only perspective you have when it come to playing. Crafting can also be a part of keeping you challenged and interested with the game play. Yes it takes up time and money as well as being disappointed at times but it also has its rewards. I would not suggest trying to craft and reach a high level over night *sarcasm* but instead work on it slowly and invest for a future pay off. Remember the game is designed for a long game play not a quick temporary satisfaction that leaves you with nothing else to look forward to or accomplish.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast