Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [GM] Lorkan

Swifti sounds upset for no reason.

Terrorist threats to the US government aren't taken lightly, and they shouldn't be. And yet you're here complaining saying EVERYONE ELSE is stupid.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Get ready to taste that world famous c0ckmeat sandwich while your chillin in Guantanamo Bay.

Sig by LunaKiara*

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    The DHS and FBI don't care if it's a joke. And you would be crapping your pants if they showed up at your door.
    first letter of fbi stands for federal. here's a hint, they have no jurisdiction in Australia. at best they could refer it to the cia. just lighten up guys, he made a personal joke aimed at me, it wasn't an actual threat. I'm an Arab, he calls me a terrorist as a joke, just like I say to him "shut up kid, you're like 12"

Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    yo seriously you are a retard along with the rest of your butt buddys that think they are going to arrest a 16 year old. set that aside, you think they patrol a game meant for kids? please shut the up you are a moron sir. have a good day
    Lol this kid. Someone obviously hasn't thought this all the way through.

retarded thread is retarded

Shadow Titanium
    retarded people qqing are retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    retarded thread is retarded

Shadow Titanium
    i sound upset? o.O am i the one telling people they gonna get arrested by the fbi? haha sombo0o0o0o0odyy ish nart smart
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Swifti sounds upset for no reason.

Terrorist threats to the US government aren't taken lightly, and they shouldn't be. And yet you're here complaining saying EVERYONE ELSE is stupid.

retarded people qqing are retarded
    You're just pissy because everyone is calling you retarded and you have no better response than to say they're retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    first letter of fbi stands for federal. here's a hint, they have no jurisdiction in Australia. at best they could refer it to the cia.
    http://megaupload.com/

It's not wise to underestimate your enemies; keeping in mind, you're the one calling out the US government as an enemy. You're practically taunting them, saying, "OH please the US can't do anything to me"
    Last edited by Peaches; 01-07-2013 at 06:56 PM.
    hi im Peaches

i sound upset? o.O am i the one telling people they gonna get arrested by the fbi? haha sombo0o0o0o0odyy ish nart smart
    am i the one telling people they're gonna do another 9/11 attack? haha sombo0o0o0o0o0odyy ish nart smart
    hi im Peaches

Shadow Titanium
    pissy? o.O and im calling you retarded because of my age you downer. you're the last person i would even consider explaining myself to since you are like the crystalafx jnr acting like a girl on cabal to get gears/friends but turns out you are a guy to haha GG
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    You're just pissy because everyone is calling you retarded and you have no better response than to say they're retarded

It's not wise to under-estimate your enemies

http://megaupload.com/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast