Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GM] Lorkan

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.jpg Didn't feel like uploading a bigger one

Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    im requesting god mode. 24 hour potion please. 20k extra HP potion (death doesn't terminate it) would also be satisfactory :3 if you reply to this dont even try say it will be unfair because i will have none of it! ill bring my Hash to america and it will be 9/11 all over again, for the sake of your country please do what im telling you :3
    yo, you better hope no government agent sees this because... even if your kidding they will investigate you lol

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    yo, you better hope no government agent sees this because... even if your kidding they will investigate you lol
    Already on it.

Rip

Shadow Titanium
    hahahaha omg this is golden. yeah i hope the us government comes to a 16 year olds door and asks me questions GG... lighten up mengs correct me if im wrong but this is a gaming forum not a terrorist investigation agency....

Shadow Titanium
    and before you guys go all QQ on my ass learn what an inside joke is derp derp derp derp derp

and before you guys go all QQ on my ass learn what an inside joke is derp derp derp derp derp
    The DHS and FBI don't care if it's a joke. And you would be crapping your pants if they showed up at your door.

Shadow Titanium
    please kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    The DHS and FBI don't care if it's a joke. And you would be crapping your pants if they showed up at your door.

hahahaha omg this is golden. yeah i hope the us government comes to a 16 year olds door and asks me questions GG... lighten up mengs correct me if im wrong but this is a gaming forum not a terrorist investigation agency....
    They don't care how old you are or if you're joking or not. They will look for you, they will find you......And they might arrest you.

Good luck?

Shadow Titanium
    yo seriously you are a retard along with the rest of your butt buddys that think they are going to arrest a 16 year old. set that aside, you think they patrol a game meant for kids? please shut the up you are a moron sir. have a good day
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    They don't care how old you are or if you're joking or not. They will look for you, they will find you......And they might arrest you.

Good luck?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast