Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: >.< dayum viets gone wild

Banned

Angry >.< dayum viets gone wild

so annoying....

Shadow Titanium
    I thought this game was USA and Canada only. All you see in megas is Viets talking.

~ Qutting Cabal ~ Selling Epaulet of Fighter +8 in Venus, or trade for unused Halo 4 FOTUS Armor DLC Card

North America actually. So Mexico is a part of that. But yes, I see way to many viets shouting in mega and it's kinda annoying. This is an English game, speak English if you're trying to contact other players!

Quote Originally Posted by NationWarBlows View Post
    North America actually. So Mexico is a part of that. But yes, I see way to many viets shouting in mega and it's kinda annoying. This is an English game, speak English if you're trying to contact other players!
    Actually Cabal NA was originally only USA and Canada. Mexico wasn't included. But a while back Cabal Global was merged into Cabal NA, which means now everyone that lives in a country without it's own dedicated server (such as viets) can connect to Cabal NA.

Quote Originally Posted by NationWarBlows View Post
    Which is a good reason to NOT have included Mexico. The server merge in October 2010 was a downturn for all of us.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Block is a wonderful thing
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids