Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESTSoft has stopped responding to my tickets.

ESTSoft has stopped responding to my tickets.

Well, my idiot little cousin got my account blocked by inputting too many incorrect sub-passwords, and so Cabal rejected the incorrect information and put a block on my account. Now, I sent in tickets to the help desk, I'd say about 6-7 (sorry for being persistent), and I haven't gotten a response in weeks. The thing is, I tried the OTP thing for the sub-password reset, and it worked; they did reset my sub-passwords, but my account still remains blocked. Please, GM's, if you can take this thread into consideration, it'd be helpful to unblocking my account - I can provide all necessary information to prove that this account truly is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Suterusu View Post
    eww....that girl has a HUGE ass mole...-poke-
    NO, IT'S NOT A MOLE, IT'S A PIERCING.

goto main site and account link put in your amail and pw and there should be a way to reset.or there use to be anyways

Venus 147fb , 156 sfs 141 fa, 94 mfs
    Mercury 161 wa 144 fb, 151wi, 140sfs, 127fa, 158bl
    Guild : Lao Dragons

The problem is the account is still blocked. That's the reason for the help desks isn't it? EST kinda stopped being helpful for me after the first help desk.

How did you know your cousin put too many incorrect sub-passwords? He told you?

If yes, go here and check if you account is on the list: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...1-–-5-15

If your account is on the list, then your cousin is a liar. If not on the list, then... then good luck with the help desk o.o
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

No, I know he put in the incorrect sub-pw too many times, because I was there with him. After all, he's 9, but he knows how to play Cabal. All I told him to do was to log into my account for me while I went to the restroom; I was in a rush because I didn't want to miss Mission War..

+ My account isn't on there, I have never used a third-party program, nor have i purchased alz. I put that on my account.
    So what I'm basically saying is that my account should be unblocked, but it isn't, since I did the OTP and it reset my sub-password. If there are any misunderstandings, feel free to ask, and I'll clarify..
    Last edited by Hiru; 05-19-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiru View Post
    he's 9, but he knows how to play Cabal.
    You cut him down in the prime of his youth. How dare you.

He plays COD and House of the Dead, too.

Gross. No. I do other stuff. But I still want my account to be unblocked.

Hope your account gets unblocked AFTER mine does

Well Good news is if your telling the truth Im sure EST will unblock your account when they get to your ticket. Bad news is with all the people complaining about things and sending tickets(not to even mention those who send mulitple tickets) you could be waiting for some time. I sent a ticket in for my old Ogp account being banned for no reason and they told me that'd it'd take awhile to investigate an they ment AWHILE! been a month or two and im still waiting on word on that. my advice go ahead and make a new account. Not saying they wont unblock it if u didnt do anything wrong but it will be awhile most likely.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast