Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mecury+Venus Combined?

No im not stupid, im not asking for it to happen just wanted to know what ppl thought and saying it would be fun, no need to flame and cry. 50 channels i highly doubt that! the way the population is now both servers could fit into 20 although 25-30 for the bosses. And as for people on Merc complaining about the economy and quiting they do that now so not really a big change. Just and idea nothing serious....
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Are you crazy? Why would they ever combine?

That will never never ever ever going to happened.

If its going to happen, then what would happen to the people who have the same names in each server after the merge?
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Banned
    Because the clash of egos would shut the game down. That's exactly what EST wants, so actually, I change my stance. Let them combine!

Osmium
    If there was a server merge there should be at least 5-10 more channels. From what I hear it lags already with just 15 channels. Only + I see in server merge is the amount of pvp and gvg that will happen.

Banned
    I like how people forget the fact that both servers have their own set of names. In other words, theres probably duplicate names of ALOT of people, it just wouldn't work.

Osmium
    Matri you neglected your own thread in the venus general topic section. You're missed there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I like how people forget the fact that both servers have their own set of names. In other words, theres probably duplicate names of ALOT of people, it just wouldn't work.
    They can bid with real money. Highest bidder gets to keep their name.

Hmm yea the names on both server things is kinda an issue thats hard to overcome. In my case the person on Venus with my name..is me!

Shadow Titanium
    If they could, the person who created the character first will get the name, the other gets a rename card. Otherwise I say just change both players name to a random number and give them a character-bound rename card.
    Venus

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast