Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Banned..

Banned..

My little brother was recently banned from cabal due to allegedly using a third party source. The funny part about it is that he would either do dungeons with me or sit there and dance so there was no other time where he was fighting any mobs or in the map to public view fighting..We are awaiting some sort of proof of this madness due to the fact that we have been playing since 2008 and would hate to have to just leave due to a false accusation. I would love to have feedback as soon as you get a chance..Thank You!

Use.The.Help.Desk.

You'll just get trolled here.

Was this venus or merc? What was the character's name?

He sent in a ticket but it says anything regarding this situation will be automatically closed as in he basically cannot have any word with them...It occurred in Venus on Aaron012 Bl lvl 148

I'd more than happy re-investigate this issue for you.

Please provide the Ticket #:

Thank you for the consideration. The ticket # is 72879. Thank you again.

Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention. I've re-investigated the issue and was unable to acquire the necessary information to why your account was blocked.

I'm truly sorry that this issue has occurred and the manner how your ticket was answered. I've unblocked your account.

Thank you for looking into it for me, we highly appreciate it.

Told you all he the best GM
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids