Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T4 fa drama!!!!

T4 fa drama!!!!

for xraed n moka, and ya say i cant play FA!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rsxtypejai; 01-11-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    I give moka and xraed more props than you in the fa department as they are not as geared as you and they put up a better fight against my fb tbh .So i suggest you stop acting so full of yourself ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    I give moka and xraed more props than you in the fa department as they are not as geared as you and they put up a better fight against my fb tbh .So i suggest you stop acting so full of yourself ^_^
    Sooo why didn't he die? I would think that some as weak as u say would at least died once...

looks like someone is trying to hard to prove they dont fail...sigh....im just waiting for the real cap bringer to get the title back from you so you can go back to being an easy kill :s

and i find it funny, if you really want to start popping out pics of war scores, im sure i can find my T3 of getting 400+ with like 75 kills before BM3 was released >.>
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

lol @ u mizau or wuteva , u dont have FAs qualities ....
    well all procs at this war aint even 160 .....gearless....and ur drop more usd , so ?
    btw ur not ambition player or work hard to get betta gears like someone said start from the bottom ..... u can see the top !
    AND pls leave me alone , if ur that good ... dont care about me
    (I'm sure i pissed ya off ) and i did much better than u lol ( i have no k red and crappy gears :O )
    cya i gotta study now not gonna waste my time

xraed showing wat she can do, im jux showing wat i can do!!! never acting so full of myself, your talking about a hr16(moka) and hr13(xraed), (me) hr12, of course they will put up a better fight with ur fb, but wats funny is they both having trouble with me in war!!!thats y everything all started becuz they cant kill a noob like me, after i got my brother fa bringer in t4 they been hating me more, now with the bringer title moka n xraed c me they jux run like a lilo gurl!!!when i didnt have bringer title they sure like to 1 on 1 in war but still cant kill me, thats when my brother fa wasnt even gear up and was hr11 only, how sad is that!! saying im easy kill but ur mad at me jux cuz i kill u in war with hr11 title!!!and i only been playing FA for only 2 months!!!and i get all these hating!!!WOW!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!everything is all fun and game untill a noob started killing pros!!!!LOL!!!!!me(noob) u(pro)wats worst is ya say i sux and fail but ya getting owned by a fail fa wat does that make u!!!

sigh...going back to the all gear no skills argument...some things never change on this game, Mia = UniverseFA v2? O.o

and you talk about being sooooo much better, than how did you come after me in BM1 aura, i just went aura, and you were dying to me in straight combo, happened at 9AM war, nevermind the fact i cant pull more than 13 combo due to my laptop starting to die.

and lets see how you do after a real bringer takes the title away, instead of a "OMG i drop tons of USD so i can has shiny!" player
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

lol i didnt read ur comment ... just the 1st sentence
    and ............ gimme usd and u gonna see , no more debate wid u
    ur keep talking too much .....

Quote Originally Posted by rsxtypejai View Post
    xraed showing wat she can do, im jux showing wat i can do!!! never acting so full of myself, your talking about a hr16(moka) and hr13(xraed), (me) hr12, of course they will put up a better fight with ur fb, but wats funny is they both having trouble with me in war!!!thats y everything all started becuz they cant kill a noob like me, after i got my brother fa bringer in t4 they been hating me more, now with the bringer title moka n xraed c me they jux run like a lilo gurl!!!when i didnt have bringer title they sure like to 1 on 1 in war but still cant kill me, thats when my brother fa wasnt even gear up and was hr11 only, how sad is that!! saying im easy kill but ur mad at me jux cuz i kill u in war with hr11 title!!!and i only been playing FA for only 2 months!!!and i get all these hating!!!WOW!!!!CLAP!!!CLAP!!!!everything is all fun and game untill a noob started killing pros!!!!LOL!!!!!me(noob) u(pro)wats worst is ya say i sux and fail but ya getting owned by a fail fa wat does that make u!!!
    and sry lol another comment , 1st not my FB ...
    2nd - i dont care who kills me .. its a war lol
    and im not hating u , why should i hate ?
    u tried to war with osm gears ? and no k red ? crappy weapons ? and get bringer with this ? huh
    shame on u
    my evidence that u mad is ..... ur keep talking too too too too much ^^ take it easy ... its game, and im fail at debating.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast