Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Due to

Due to

the impending nerfing of some classes come EP10, may I suggest that

The cap critical rate one can obtain from rings be adjusted from the current 32 to 34 as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    the impending nerfing of some classes come EP10, may I suggest that

The cap critical rate one can obtain from rings be adjusted from the current 32 to 34 as well. Thanks.
    People would complain every update that their class is getting nerfed.

In reality, all 6 classes continually get stronger than they were in the previous updates. I don't think anybody was 1 barring pluma 4 years ago.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

pluma is more of a function of def rate and intuition lol, well at least that's how the bladers first solo the tough guys.

when even the intuition is cut short, i seriously doubt 'appropriate' (to ur level) bosses would still be soloably manageable, or manageably soloable, w/e but i'm not even ranting on the evasion aspect which will have faster duration. heck, this suggestion isn't even about it. it's just getting the extra cr from available rings which bladers stand to lose a lot of.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    pluma is more of a function of def rate and intuition lol, well at least that's how the bladers first solo the tough guys.

when even the intuition is cut short, i seriously doubt 'appropriate' (to ur level) bosses would still be soloably manageable, or manageably soloable, w/e but i'm not even ranting on the evasion aspect which will have faster duration. heck, this suggestion isn't even about it. it's just getting the extra cr from available rings which bladers stand to lose a lot of.
    Well the pattern has always been

WA/WI/BL (non-force) = high base

FA/FB/FS (force) = rate

Keep in mind the new update has made the effects of STR/INT/DEX higher, reduced the cooldown time of nearly all shorts, and added HIT and EVASION stat to every class. These are things they had to add to all 6 classes, and maybe not all classes benefit equally. So I'm sure if they took out the Rate from BL's skills, that's because they felt it was necessary to re-balance after the additions.

Either directly or indirectly, usually a class is nerfed every update, but there are always updates. FA was underpowered for 4 years and I don't think many people complained about it... I can't say much more than: You'll get used to it; if you don't you can either reroll or quit. That's how it's been for 5 years now.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

oh well, might as well bump. Or have they already removed the cap? lol

Shadow Titanium
    Next update: Crit Rate Cap = 33%

Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    Next update: Crit Rate Cap = 33%
    Seriously? Should I start an event suggestion now? lol for it to happen 2 years from now (if we and this game are still around by then lol)