Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sosa/based gawd Appreciation thread

Sosa/based gawd Appreciation thread

I noticed that this thread had a disgusting lack of sosa and based Gawd appreciation, so I decided to take it upon myself to Start cabals First Based Church of Lil B.

Prayer:

Oh Based God, of California, Swaggered be thine name. There is nothing that thou fears, because thine heart is made of diamonds. Please, give us our daily swag, our daily testaments, our daily you feel me?

Based God, grant me the powers to command the trees, the ocean, the sun, the sky and the Miley Cyrus. Oh Based God, when thou transforms into Cyrus, or Tim McGraw, or Barbara Walters, grant me the wisdom to know the difference, and still witness thine divine godliness.

Based God, lead us into temptation, and teach us to embrace all that was previously forbidden. There are no more rules Based God, for thou hast destroyed them all.

Thank You Based God, for murdering Hip-Hop, and reanimating the corpse in thine divine likeness. Thank You Based God, for exposing the false idols, vampires and zombies that long to destroy us. Thank You Based God, for the power of thine holy Testaments. And finally Based God, Thank You for eatin wonton soup SWAG!

Brooklyn. Amen.
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 01-17-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Forcium
    dafuq did i just read

I have no idea sprite but I do think it involves window licking and helmets
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    dafuq did i just read
    Confusion is the first step of being swagged out, all that is left is for the Based God to fu.ck your bit.ch while eating wonton soup.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I have no idea sprite but I do think it involves window licking and helmets
    No window Licking, just Swag and Wonton Soup.

Banned
    some1 who uses the word "swag" a lot is just trying to hard... =p

Only people that use the word swag are either dbags or window licking crayon eaters just saying ...
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Osmium
    y did lorkan edit this?!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Only people that use the word swag are either dbags or window licking crayon eaters just saying ...
    I like crayons they are tasty. Swag!

?? what's going on!??!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast