Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What destroys a guild?

Hybrid View

What destroys a guild?

Drama.

What causes drama?

Gears (Alz, drops, etc) or Members (personality, loyalty/trustworthiness - behavior).
    Theres an obvious correlation but I dont think we can prove of this correlation as the cause ---- in Statistics.

I need to hear from others based on their experience. Theres only one answer (Gears or Members), this could help me gather data so try to be constructive. Dont make long sentences. Im just going to look at one word (Gears or Members) to gather info.

TY
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

The core member leaving the game (Guild leader and such, even if they give the lead to someone else i've often seen good guild die this way)

flop

^
    ^
    >.> not the newly created guild and cant recruit active members kind of guild, im talking about guilds that have been doing fine for months or years then suddenly died because someone stole from the guild bank for alz (gears), someone important leaving and pulling an x amount of members with him.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I've had some bad experience, One of them is guild leader don't take the members to dungeons, guild leader being inactive, members with to much of a big ego thinking their all that and only duo dungeons, stupid people who start drama, people who get rare drops such as seh and others don't get any, seaming people and just really really inactive people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    I've had some bad experience, One of them is guild leader don't take the members to dungeons, guild leader being inactive, members with to much of a big ego thinking their all that and only duo dungeons, stupid people who start drama, people who get rare drops such as seh and others don't get any, seaming people and just really really inactive people.
    This basically sums it up. Ive had same experiences. Mostly stupid people and bad leadership but the players with to big of an ego to help aren't to far behind. People in this game need to change so that the game becomes more active and populated. One of my theories is that the main reason or one of the biggest reasons why this game is inactive or isn't as active as it should be is because of the terrible community that act like they're gods.

If people need to learn one thing from one of the most respected player(s) AKA. Romp and XI is their attitude. These guys are so humble and friendly despite how great they are @ the game. Romp never fails to SP me, not once and the dude is chill as heck. You ask others and they reply with "F-Off" I'm not sure where everyone got the idea that being a rude, and disrespectful person made you cool.
    Last edited by edgarh; 01-18-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    This basically sums it up. Ive had same experiences. Mostly stupid people and bad leadership but the players with to big of an ego to help aren't to far behind. People in this game need to change so that the game becomes more active and populated. One of my theories is that the main reason or one of the biggest reasons why this game is inactive or isn't as active as it should be is because of the terrible community that act like they're gods.

If people need to learn one thing from one of the most respected player(s) AKA. Romp and XI is their attitude. These guys are so humble and friendly despite how great they are @ the game. Romp never fails to SP me, not once and the dude is chill as heck. You ask others and they reply with "F-Off" I'm not sure where everyone got the idea that being a rude, and disrespectful person made you cool.
    dope shoutout to this random whom I don't know.

Venus kills guilds

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Osmium
    members
    ~quit~

Shadow Titanium
    Nuclear bombs.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast