Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Assistance please.

Assistance please.

I just wanted to know if any high lvl'd fb could help me.
    I wanna get these stats with these gears, tell me if they are alright to keep.

Sigmetal battle helm(FB) 36CDI +15 370HP
    Sigmetal battle suit Craftsmen+15 7 amp. 570HP Extended With 3 max rate.
    Sigmetal battle boots(FB)+15 7 amp 2Resist amp
    Sigmetal battle gloves (FB) +15 2 resist crit rate 7 amp
    + 5 add def from all 4 sigmetal's

Forcium katana +11 28CD 10 attack
    sigmetal crystal craftsmen 7 attack 40CD
    CR+2x2 Leth tyrant ring Killian's ring
    K-red. pet 2 amp 2 max rate( on that my friend is selling me)
    BOF7 x2 EOf8 EOV+7 drosnin 40Def

1.1k attack+
    1.1k defense+
    60/61 rate
    57 sword amp
    HR 16

Keep the katana, keep the crystal, Get some forcy boots+11 PC and gloves, also depends on your budget, The rest seems to be alright for now.

Each fc crafted piece, single slotted should be available for 1.5b , +10 them and wait till sghh event comes out. It should take roughly 30 vouchers to get 3x pieces to +15 (for all 3 pieces)
    Get your helmet as 7/40 siggy
    Get your mcr 3 from pet and 2 from decent prideus, as you know from the new release unbinding ability for them will come out soon. This should lift your mcr to 61.
    Cost wise, glove suit and boot +15 will cost you around 18-19 vouchers. (for all 3 pieces)

Spending another 11 extra voucher (for all 3 pieces) by just being patient and an extra 700-800m more per siggy piece will give a lot of benefits , since in EP10 which should come out in a few months have strong stats and rewards for defense. The other reason to get this route is your items for fc will hold a resale value. [color=blue[/color] Be patient, stack your alz ... change your piece one at a time and don't plan on spending on anything till the end of the first 2 months after EP10 comes out, which should be soon.

The only reason why you should stick to high is if you are a little crazy like me :] and have 14 amp pieces and aim at a 67 - 71% rate.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Each fc crafted piece, single slotted should be available for 1.5b , +10 them and wait till sghh event comes out. It should take roughly 30 vouchers to get 3x pieces to +15 (for all 3 pieces)
    Get your mcr 3 from pet and 2 from decent prideus, as you know from the new release unbinding ability for them will come out soon. This should lift your mcr to 61.
    Cost wise, glove suit and boot +15 will cost you around 18-19 vouchers. (for all 3 pieces)

Spending another 11 extra voucher (for all 3 pieces) by just being patient and an extra 700-800m more per siggy piece will give a lot of benefits , since in EP10 which should come out in a few months have strong stats and rewards for defense. The other reason to get this route is your items for fc will hold a resale value. [color=blue[/color] Be patient, stack your alz ... change your piece one at a time and don't plan on spending on anything till the end of the first 2 months after EP10 comes out, which should be soon.

The only reason why you should stick to high is if you are a little crazy like me :] and have 14 amp pieces and aim at a 67 - 71% rate.

Hope this helps!

But two sets of gear isn't good, unless he/she is rich. but me i'd say +15 forcy PC all the way, one question i've been asking myself since you mentioned prid bracelet, BOF7> what prid?

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post

Hope this helps!
    I find it hilarious that you're listing prices in vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I find it hilarious that you're listing prices in vouchers.
    "I just got divorced so I'm coming back after a 2 year break"

DK^(10^100)
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.