Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T3 Procs

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    +1 minus the flaming lol. People gotta stop playing these tiers with higher tier gear. I feel bad for the low lvl players who sincerely don't know better or have the dough to compete with the vets. Leave these tiers for the people who are learning and stick to your level.
    I'm 139. It won't let me go play in another tier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    I'm 139. It won't let me go play in another tier.
    I'm talking about the people who remake characters to specifically dominate lower level tiers.

Banned
    A girlfriend would be nice. However, I don't think the wife would approve.

And you rage quitting war a couple nights ago was funny.
    Do you honestly think it's always about you?...I don't have kids?.....yeah,my kid needed a bath so I logged out of war....obvious ragequit?

About as obvious as you actually having a wife......

Good news though...now that you're HR20 you can get rid of your 18x wiz

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Do you honestly think it's always about you?...I don't have kids?.....yeah,my kid needed a bath so I logged out of war....obvious ragequit?

About as obvious as you actually having a wife......

Good news though...now that you're HR20 you can get rid of your 18x wiz
    would would I get rid of my 180 wiz?

Doubt you have a kid. That's a good excuse though.

If you could convince my wife to let me have a girlfriend, I'd stop killing you in war. Deal?

Banned
    would would I get rid of my 180 wiz?

Doubt you have a kid. That's a good excuse though.

If you could convince my wife to let me have a girlfriend, I'd stop killing you in war. Deal?
    If you didn't go out of your way to stack the deck against me like a try hard the it wouldn't have been so one-sided,and to be honest it almost always isn't like I showed you last week,but you still went out of your way to make war harder for me because I was that much of a threat to your fragile ego,now you have your buddies play proc with you and farm smallls,then 99% of the time you have an FB or WA. holding on to your pocket when we fight.

You take tryhard to the next level.....and I'm still rocking +9 ST from T1 noob

If you didn't go out of your way to stack the deck against me like a try hard the it wouldn't have been so one-sided,and to be honest it almost always isn't like I showed you last week,but you still went out of your way to make war harder for me because I was that much of a threat to your fragile ego,now you have your buddies play proc with you and farm smallls,then 99% of the time you have an FB or WA. holding on to your pocket when we fight.

You take tryhard to the next level.....and I'm still rocking +9 ST from T1 noob
    Tryhard? Says the guy who left war and immediately ran to forums to post a SS of you killing me when you were in BM1 aura, with pots and MS...That is being a tryhard to prove you are good. Of course I have an FB around. They have to root you cuz if you aren't in BM1 aura, all you do is root me and run away. So yea, they are there to prevent you from running like a hooka.

And I make war harder for you? I don't tell people to go proc. That's their choice. I'm flattered that you think I have any pull on who goes what side and what they do.

Banned
    Tryhard? Says the guy who left war and immediately ran to forums to post a SS of you killing me when you were in BM1 aura, with pots and MS...That is being a tryhard to prove you are good. Of course I have an FB around. They have to root you cuz if you aren't in BM1 aura, all you do is root me and run away. So yea, they are there to prevent you from running like a hooka.

And I make war harder for you? I don't tell people to go proc. That's their choice. I'm flattered that you think I have any pull on who goes what side and what they do.
    You may not have told them to go proc,but they swing off your balls.....the proof was yesterday at mid,you were rooted and debuffed and I was the only one who attacked you,blood and that FA just sat there....even when I backed off and you just sat there,they still didn't attack you.

So yeah,you a tryhard

You may not have told them to go proc,but they swing off your balls.....the proof was yesterday at mid,you were rooted and debuffed and I was the only one who attacked you,blood and that FA just sat there....even when I backed off and you just sat there,they still didn't attack you.

So yeah,you a tryhard
    how is he a tryhard if the people in your own war dont like you or respect you enough to help you?
    thats not his prob thats yours
    there are a few people i cant stand that i let others kill them and wont help its all about people skills
    if you have someone that runs there mouth in lobby daymn right ima let them die
    s to be you bro
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    how is he a tryhard if the people in your own war dont like you or respect you enough to help you?
    thats not his prob thats yours
    there are a few people i cant stand that i let others kill them and wont help its all about people skills
    if you have someone that runs there mouth in lobby daymn right ima let them die
    s to be you bro
    yeah...I've never really warred with them before?

Shadow Titanium
    T3 venus war is sad idk why there's drama when there's barely any players >_<

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast