Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: T3 Procs

Quote Originally Posted by xTheNexiOnex View Post
    T3 venus war is sad idk why there's drama when there's barely any players >_<
    No drama just a crying fb lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    You may not have told them to go proc,but they swing off your balls.....the proof was yesterday at mid,you were rooted and debuffed and I was the only one who attacked you,blood and that FA just sat there....even when I backed off and you just sat there,they still didn't attack you.

So yeah,you a tryhard
    Wahhhh, he makes war hard for you. Wahhh, people on your team don't help you. Wahhh he has an FB root you. Anything else you want to whine and cry about?

Good lord man, take your ass whippin like a man and quit crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Wahhhh, he makes war hard for you. Wahhh, people on your team don't help you. Wahhh he has an FB root you. Anything else you want to whine and cry about?

Good lord man, take your ass whippin like a man and quit crying.
    Ikr last I checked the point of war was to take bases and KILL the opposing nation think he just mad he gets rolled then farmed and while he gets farmed the whole war someone else takes all the bases lol
    At least he can get his points by dying lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Ikr last I checked the point of war was to take bases and KILL the opposing nation think he just mad he gets rolled then farmed and while he gets farmed the whole war someone else takes all the bases lol
    At least he can get his points by dying lol
    Last time I checked it was too...unfortunately other people don't think that

Your whole guild has come at me,and I'm still standing....how many more of strangeland has to come to T3 just for me?

Dunno about standing but last time I saw you you were pouting and not resing lol
    Don't flatter yourself princess they don't go there for you
    Seems your jelly my guildies show up for war unlike yours
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned
    Dunno about standing but last time I saw you you were pouting and not resing lol
    Don't flatter yourself princess they don't go there for you
    Seems your jelly my guildies show up for war unlike yours
    It seems like you all like to think I'm as emotionally invested in this game as you all are....If I get an hour a day to play I'm lucky and your guild farms T3 all day everyday,I never thought someone would take dying in a game as serious as you guys do.

Yes some do war all day everyday wexp is good for you too bad I can only make 1 or 2 wars a day
    And your emotionally commited more then you claim if you were not you wouldn't waste time running your mouth to knyte its obvious he has gotten under your skin its kinda amusing really
    It's kinda sad you can't hear us in vent when there all kicking you up one side of the map and down the other we get so much amusement out of it but don't worry your not the only one they camp like that so don't feel special lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

i miss u whitetrash

~Sig by Innovation~

Haters Make Me Famous.

Shadow Titanium
    t3 is so dead and yet there ppl crying WHAT!!!!

Banned
    Yes some do war all day everyday wexp is good for you too bad I can only make 1 or 2 wars a day
    And your emotionally commited more then you claim if you were not you wouldn't waste time running your mouth to knyte its obvious he has gotten under your skin its kinda amusing really
    It's kinda sad you can't hear us in vent when there all kicking you up one side of the map and down the other we get so much amusement out of it but don't worry your not the only one they camp like that so don't feel special lol

hear you in vent?

You mean you guys actually make plans to try and kill me?...then turn around here and say you really don't care?

hypocrisy
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 01-26-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast