Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guide to Using AP/DP Savers

Guide to Using AP/DP Savers

The following is a guide to using our AP/DP Savers. We will use an AP Saver as an example.

Step 1: Acquire AP Saver.

This can be done via our Item Shop, or Agent Shop which will be explained in step 3.

Step 2: Using AP Saver

Once AP Saver is acquired you may then insert AP into the item. This can be done by right-clicking the item. Once you right-click the item you will see the following:

As you can see above the Saver deducts AP from your Current AP and places it into the AP Saver.

Please Note: The Saver will not accumulate AP on its own; you must place it into the item. Also as seen above you may only save AP once, meaning if you wish to store the max AP you must have at least 50 AP in your Current AP. You may not store 20 AP, then later store 30 more on the item. Once you store 20 AP the item will be capped and only hold 20 AP.

Once you store AP in the AP Saver it will looks as follows:

Please Note: If you use an AP Saver that currently has AP stored on it the item will add the amount stored to your Current AP as seen below:

Once this is done, the Item will then be depleted and disappear. So if you wish to sell, or trade this item then please avoid using the stored AP.

Step 3: Selling, Trading, or Purchasing AP Saver.

Once you store AP in the AP Saver you may want to sell via our Agent shop or through a personal trade with another player. The use of the item is completely up to you.
    If you wish to purchase the item from the Agent Shop it will be located in the following location:

As you can see above AP Savers will be located under the Functional Items tab, and then under Other Special Items. Once you purchase the Item you may then use it as instructed in Step 2.

We hope this guide was helpful for you. If you still need further assistance with our AP Savers please ask us via our Help Desk and we will gladly assist you. Also please note all the above steps are the same for DP Savers.

GM Bear, how were the prices for AP savers decided?

The 499 ecoins seems awfully expensive for being able to store only 50 AP.

If somebody had no further use for their AP, and wanted to store 100 AP and sell it off, that'd cost them 130mil (a voucher's value in Merc) just to seal it. Then they'd have to sell it for over 130mil to make their alz back; selling it for less would leave no purpose in storing your AP at all. And I don't think people will pay 130+mil to purchase 100 AP from other players o.o

I think you're going to have to lower the price if you want players to purchase and make use of the AP savers.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Daammmmm when are we getting this?

And when are we getting wexp/honor savers? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Daammmmm when are we getting this?

And when are we getting wexp/honor savers? <3
    What do you mean by when?

It's in cash shop right now
    hi im Peaches

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    GM Bear, how were the prices for AP savers decided?

The 499 ecoins seems awfully expensive for being able to store only 50 AP.

If somebody had no further use for their AP, and wanted to store 100 AP and sell it off, that'd cost them 130mil (a voucher's value in Merc) just to seal it. Then they'd have to sell it for over 130mil to make their alz back; selling it for less would leave no purpose in storing your AP at all. And I don't think people will pay 130+mil to purchase 100 AP from other players o.o

I think you're going to have to lower the price if you want players to purchase and make use of the AP savers.
    ^^ Prices are ridiculous.

Honor/ Wexp Savers would be too op. the day they get those is going to make HRank ups way too easy

The price is too expensive, not worth the ecoins

well someoen has an ap saver for 130m in ah in venus. Should just be 65m for 50ap if u bench by cs price of voucher viz-a-viz ah.

We know dp is cumulative up to a certain extent. My question is if dp disappears after 3 hours from your last dungeon or dx, won't dp saver vanish if u don't get to sell it within 3 hours? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    well someoen has an ap saver for 130m in ah in venus. Should just be 65m for 50ap if u bench by cs price of voucher viz-a-viz ah.
    But it has to be over 65mil to profit. Otherwise you're basically donating AP while somebody else pays for seal, which isn't bad I guess, but I assume people would want to make alz off their AP.

Considering the relative easiness of making 50 AP, I'd say its not worth paying 70mil+ but maybe somebody with alz to waste will prove me wrong. If not, some idiot just wasted 500 coins, probably not realizing he wouldn't be able to make his alz back.
    hi im Peaches