Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently Best FB?

Banned

Currently Best FB?

Who's currently the best FB in Mercury?

Being the best geared and playing FB to the best of its ability are 2 different things. Wondering who plays their FB the smoothest and most technical. Last video that seriously caught my eye like candy and who i personally found to be one of the best at the time was Xi. Later i find out that he doesn't even play FB.. which was impressive at the time.

Not even going to lie... He's the reason i came back to CABAL. Just by watching that one video lol...

Forcium
    i have 2 fb videos, which 1 did you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Later i find out that he doesn't even play FB
    define "play"

technically he plays erry class :>
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    i have 2 fb videos, which 1 did you watch?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGcf0ZgQk

I got this on my phone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    define "play"

technically he plays erry class :>
    Someone who can dash and debuff in combo consistently in an intense freestyle fight/war, this is basic for any FB or it should be. Some solid camera control, ive noticed that not many people are very good at it. Utilizing certain debuffs for specific situations. I noticed a lot of people in war don't really use more than hard luck and both roots. As matter fact not many people use the most basic debuffs(hard luck and enervation) for guards or at least not in t4. Last but not least people who know how to adapt to the opponent(s). The video above xi vs miavii shows that in many points of the video. Like toward the end when she tries to dash backward in what seem to be an attemp to make him walk, Xi responded with abysal crystal or it might have been SOD. I guess anything that requires common sense which isn't so common these days it seems lol.

I wish this game started a new meta and stoped this stand up pvp stuff and turned it into more freestyl'ish pvp. As nerdy as this may sound lol i get so excited watching freestyles. The fighting is way more intense and skill required. The game should be that way and not that boring stand up stuff >.>...

I wish this game started a new meta and stoped this stand up pvp stuff and turned it into more freestyl'ish pvp. As nerdy as this may sound lol i get so excited watching freestyles. The fighting is way more intense and skill required. The game should be that way and not that boring stand up stuff >.>...
    Standing pvp wasn't invented by Cabal. It was invented by its players :P you can use the 3 minute pvp timer however you like o.o
    hi im Peaches

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Standing pvp wasn't invented by Cabal. It was invented by its players :P you can use the 3 minute pvp timer however you like o.o
    Oh really? Didn't know that. I do or i used to but not many people are interested in freestyle pvp It's been a while since the last time i did stand up pvp. Mainly war, dungeons and war channel when its active.

Oh really? Didn't know that. I do or i used to but not many people are interested in freestyle pvp It's been a while since the last time i did stand up pvp. Mainly war, dungeons and war channel when its active.
    There is a 3 minute PVP timer for a reason >.>

There is no rule set by the game/client/GM's that says "you must stand perfectly still and just combo"

That is just a convention that players in NA made... in Korean servers, they think standing pvp is weird. Why have a 7 second pvp when you have a 3 minute timer? Why stand still when you're NOT rooted? Why not dash if its on your skill list? Why not walk around when the game gives you a WASD and move to cursor function?
    hi im Peaches

Banned
    standing pvp is pretty much same thing as freestyle
    gear>skills
    ranged have a clear advantage (self explanatory, remember the global camp and which classes made up the finals?)
    If u think skills>gear then u have this game wrong
    Raiderz u need skills, vindictus u need skills, LOL etc...cabal not so much

The Best Fb TomaBoy , Rompe

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast