Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently Best FB?

Freestyle in Cabal pretty much is a standing pvp since most decent players wouldn't ever be caught out of combo.

The game's range of view isn't very large, and if you're close enough for your target to even be visible on the screen for you to target them, they'll target you too. Range doesn't make any difference considering every s.class has Force Kick.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Freestyle in Cabal pretty much is a standing pvp since most decent players wouldn't ever be caught out of combo.

The game's range of view isn't very large, and if you're close enough for your target to even be visible on the screen for you to target them, they'll target you too. Range doesn't make any difference considering every s.class has Force Kick.
    Agreed. Seriously the game needs to extend the view limits considerably.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    standing pvp is pretty much same thing as freestyle
    gear>skills
    ranged have a clear advantage (self explanatory, remember the global camp and which classes made up the finals?)
    If u think skills>gear then u have this game wrong
    Raiderz u need skills, vindictus u need skills, LOL etc...cabal not so much
    Yup but standing pvp is boring. I'm sure that FK has the longest range or one of the longest, plus there's dash + skill in combo. Skills plays a huge role in cabal believe it or not. Ive beat people with +15 gear while i was in +9 gear osm and junk weapons. If you don't understand your character as much as you do your gear than i can bet my money someone will outplay you either by having a better combo or adapting to the fight much quicker. Obviously gear will always > skill but trust me i have bumped into those terrible players with end game gear who don't even know how to play their characters to their full potential.
    Last edited by edgarh; 01-24-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Banned
    There is a 3 minute PVP timer for a reason >.>

There is no rule set by the game/client/GM's that says "you must stand perfectly still and just combo"

That is just a convention that players in NA made... in Korean servers, they think standing pvp is weird. Why have a 7 second pvp when you have a 3 minute timer? Why stand still when you're NOT rooted? Why not dash if its on your skill list? Why not walk around when the game gives you a WASD and move to cursor function?
    Haha ya i find it weird too... thats the main reason i stop pvp'ing. Feels limited and simple. Like you mentioned... why just stand there when we have dash and debuffs. I want to go to korea server!!!

Trainee
    stupidcow 4ever and ever

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Yup but standing pvp is boring. I'm sure that FK has the longest range or one of the longest, plus there's dash + skill in combo. Skills plays a huge role in cabal believe it or not. Ive beat people with +15 gear while i was in +9 gear osm and junk weapons. If you don't understand your character as much as you do your gear than i can bet my money someone will outplay you either by having a better combo or adapting to the fight much quicker. Obviously gear will always > skill but trust me i have bumped into those terrible players with end game gear who don't even know how to play their characters to their full potential.
    If you've beaten people who are more geared, that's just means they're terrible

Like I said, anybody whos decent (there isn't much skill in Cabal to be mastered, somebody who has played for a few weeks can be just as good as somebody whos played for years) usually won't be caught out of combo. They'll get off their first hit at the same time, and there you have your standing pvp with just a little dashing around before the first hit.
    hi im Peaches

I'm terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I'm terrible
    It's okay I am too
    hi im Peaches

It's okay I am too
    we all terrible

Banned
    If you've beaten people who are more geared, that's just means they're terrible

Like I said, anybody whos decent (there isn't much skill in Cabal to be mastered, somebody who has played for a few weeks can be just as good as somebody whos played for years) usually won't be caught out of combo. They'll get off their first hit at the same time, and there you have your standing pvp with just a little dashing around before the first hit.
    Thats my POINT lol...

You just complimented my argument. If you don't know the more than the basics of your kit than you are terrible which means you are unskilled. I think you got the wrong idea from what i just said. I was never claiming i was a SKILLED player. I was simply saying that skill is required and that there are people out there with great gear but lack of knowledge of their kit and the game. They're out there believe it or not. I mean how can you be bad when you're running around with +15 gear? Explain that to me. I think we both have different meanings of the word "skilled".

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast