Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Currently Best FB?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

The skill description can be misleading too btw. I dont know if I interpret it right but I have seen WhirlWind range at 1 ~ 7, Seismic at 1 ~ 5, SwordQuake at 1 ~ 4 yet if you use these skills in a dash on combo chase you'll notice that Seismic and Quake have better reach compared to WW. So whats up with that?
    It's the same issue with FB's Assassinate and II.

You have to be at 1 range to hit your target, unless there is a another hittable target between you, and whatever you're targeting, and you'll "skip" so to speak, over 7 spaces, which moves you up to what you're targetting, as well as hitting everything inbetween it and your initial position.

I know thats sort of confusing and a mouthful but that's as best way I can think to word it...
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

have you seen XI on an FS?

#how2letdown

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    This is my definition of a skilled player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaeGcf0ZgQk. Not his gear but the way he plays the character, the way he controls it. Please post anything identical to that char control. This is what skill can do for you... and thats the reason miavii lost. He got outplayed by a more skillful player. Still think skill isn't required? Then there really isnt much more i can say...

Here is another one of the same guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xETBq87V8t4
    He plays that char like he was using a game console control. That takes skill.
    No disrespect to xi buuut.... What's so appealing about the vids i enjoy watching peoples freestyle vids considering I'm on Venus and people rarely want to freestyle with you, but everytime i see someone talk about xi's they get all worked up about how good it is, so i was wondering if you could tell me the high points in the vid that I'm missing besides the camera control and debuff/dash combo wich i thought was pretty simple so...yea enlighten me o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Force Kick should only need to be used once :P
    consider NW wa/fs/(fb in certain cases when root on cd) vs fa/wi BM3 scenario
    ranged character will dash hit, dash hit (evasive atcks) while the sword classes will have to chase them (FK will work once)
    or personal favorite of ranged classes HIT AND RUN (WI are very well know for that)
    ...I say increase the def difference between plate/cloth armors

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post

#how2letdown
    yes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post

#how2letdown
    ya i heard about it ^^.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    No disrespect to xi buuut.... What's so appealing about the vids i enjoy watching peoples freestyle vids considering I'm on Venus and people rarely want to freestyle with you, but everytime i see someone talk about xi's they get all worked up about how good it is, so i was wondering if you could tell me the high points in the vid that I'm missing besides the camera control and debuff/dash combo wich i thought was pretty simple so...yea enlighten me o.o
    Lol.

I poop on you, XI poops on me done.

He thinks its impressive because he can't do it himself
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Titanium
    Im pretty sure not alot of fb can do what Xi did in that video, and its all bout timing (which move during what situation). Im pretty sure if you freestyle Miavii when you're 170 you wont win. He also made Miavii break alot of time, and people that just dont know how to freestyle cant see that. Sorry bro

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast