Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: pricesss. Bof 7 and Bof 8. also charms

Shadow Titanium

pricesss. Bof 7 and Bof 8. also charms

Why would People pay Billions Just for Bof8 . There only 1 attack and 1 amp difference in Bof7. Ive also seen people buy +6 charms , +4 charm is cheap and 1 skill amp diff only.
    i just wanna know if that 1 amp is really important and if its worth spending billions for those 1 amps

cabal is srs buisness bro , i had a friend that used all his rent money on this game lol

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

they add up man

Shadow Titanium
    is it worth paying billion in just 1 amp and 2 attacks? :O

If you already have everything else, why wouldn't you pay billions for any kind of upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post
    Why would People pay Billions Just for Bof8 . There only 1 attack and 1 amp difference in Bof7. Ive also seen people buy +6 charms , +4 charm is cheap and 1 skill amp diff only.
    i just wanna know if that 1 amp is really important and if its worth spending billions for those 1 amps
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    If you already have everything else, why wouldn't you pay billions for any kind of upgrade?
    Pretty much this answer.

If you don't have eof8 yet, then ofc, go get eof8 for your +20 attack and +1 amp from eof7. If you're using bof6, go ahead and get some bof7. But if you already have eof8, bof7, and everything else, where else are you going to get 1 attack or 1 amp from?
    If somebody already has a charm+5, and they have some alz sitting around, ofc they'll want to buy a charm+6.

Whether something is "worth it" or not depends on your current level of gear. For a lot of people, of course its not worth paying 4bil for a charm+6 when they could spend that 4bil on like three other pieces of equipment. And for some people... what else are you going to buy with 4bil?
    Last edited by Peaches; 01-30-2013 at 03:24 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.